How do I change / update my POC?

srfrench

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My claim was stayed after I had submitted my POC (Particulars Of Claim) and I'd already done an Allocation Questionaire then in the CMC the claim was stayed.

It turns out since that the SEMPRA argument has been set as a precedent I wish to amend my POC to make it clearer and amend the interest section to reflect this instead of saying Compound Contratual to Compound interest and quoting case law.

How will I go about this please...anyone?

Many thanks in advance. ;)

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink:

You may be able to avoid the fee by writing to the other side and asking them if they wil agree to the amendent.

Send them a copy of the amendment and ask them.

If they do agree then write to the court with the amendment and say that it has been agreed.

If the other side don't agree then you will have to do a form N244.

If the other side want to be immature about it, then they will refuse to consent.

On the CI/Sempra point, it is not really clear that Sempra will work in these circumstances. Some of the site team think that it will but I'm not so sure.

If you are going to ask for CI, then make sure that you keep your options open by seeking statutory interest in the alternative.

Thanks for that Guys.....will do. :D

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink: