Call Serve.. RE:DM ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right got a letter from these with a RE:debt mangers ltd lot with the normal County Court Proceedings threats etc...

Now the account is £1348 .05 now the actual credit card limit on the card was about £750 and the total onwards amounts to interest and charges :mad:

Buried my head in the sand a bit with this one but a run through of what to send and the like would be highly appreciated CAG

Thanks

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE

:-)

Yep. Remember to send Recorded and don't sign it with normal signature. I always put I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY across the top of the letter, but that's personal choice.

Just hate every DCA out there

Yep. Remember to send Recorded and don't sign it with normal signature. I always put I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY across the top of the letter, but that's personal choice.

hehe ok.. thanks for the help man ..appreciated :D

Who is the original creditor? - I got a similar one with the same threats now returned to the OC after I ignored it and I know the OC has a CCA

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

Original creditor was Barclaycard ...

Im not too sure if I can or how to get the charges and interest removed or refunded as I had a massive blow up on the phone over as they wanted a minimum which I couldn't afford as well a nuisance calls.

They froze the interest for a while but after the eventfull phone call just buried my head as I have nothing but Hatred for Barclays ! ! !

You can find out about the charges by sending a SAR request. I fyou have had any other accounts with Barclays it pays to send one asking for all information on your banking history with them rather than just the one account. Youc an apply for your charges back and associated interest. You will probably be fobbed off with the £12 limit but you can still calim that back as it isn't a legal limit just onethebanks have reluctantly agreeed to to stop the OFT investigation the charges further

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga