**Urgent** CCJ Questions

fuzzyfuzzy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have a few urgent CCJ questions

The debt is from a windscreen repair - does the claimant have to issue a default notice before court action?

can anyone give me an idea of valid reasons to get this set aside, its slightly different to most requests tho as the debt was admitted in full and the offer of installments was accepted.

the address the summons and the judgement were issued to are incorrect but still had access to this address and received the summons at this address which was replied to.

Any help would possibly save my life!!!

I know that if you basically ignore the summons you can claim you didnt receive it but what are the options with this situation. It was settled in full about 3 weeks outside of the 28 day payment period where it wont be registered.

Is there ANYTHING i can do?????

What must they have served or timescales they must have stuck to etc in order for this to stick?

What should i look for in order to try and find something that means i can get it set aside

ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS ARE VERY WELCOME

Thanks so much

Hi Fuzzy

In This Case It Would Help No End If You Contacted The Company Who Took You To Court

Grovel And As It Was Paid Quickly, Ask If They Would Not Object To The Judgement Being Set Asside

Get It In Writing

I Know Its Helped Alot In My Case

Hi Fuzzy

In This Case It Would Help No End If You Contacted The Company Who Took You To Court

Grovel And As It Was Paid Quickly, Ask If They Would Not Object To The Judgement Being Set Asside

Get It In Writing

I Know Its Helped Alot In My Case

Hi,

Yeah I have a letter and several emails from them confirming that they will set it aside at their cost as "it isnt part of their t&c's to make customers tell them of a change of address"

They sent the letter to the courts who denied it and then i got a letter from their solicitors about 2 weeks later saying they will not set it aside as they see nothing wrong with it.

Their messing us about but I just want to get something that i can use tii clear it

How did you use it in your claim? Did you just say i have their permission? Thats what im intending on doing as the company dont use those solicitors anymore and it got paid in full etc so hopefully they will be human about it and just let it ride