Finance Lease Hire Agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a 4 year finance lease agreement for a van in March 2008 and then lost a major contract for my business in Oct 2008. With no other work available I signed on unemployed. I wrote to the company concerned after getting advice from the CAB to terminate the agreement. No contact was made so another letter was sent chasing. I received a phone call saying it was nothing to do with them as they did not give me the finance and to contact them direct. I sent them a letter along with copies of the letters sent to the company that supplied the van. I had no reply so another letter was sent chasing. I recevied a call from a debt collection agency on behalf of the company explaining that it was nothing to do with the finance company that the company that supplied the van would have to act on my letter. I explained that I had not made any payments since Nov 2008 however he explained that all my payments were up to date bearing in mind this was now Feb 2009 so three payments had not been made. He advised me he would contact the company and they would be intouch. Well I am still waiting on them and the van is still on my driveway awaiting collection.

Can anybody help me on what I should do next.