Jump to content

Recovery By HMRC for Overpayment CTC


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4621 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



I hope someone can help me progress this problem.


I have received a demand for my CTC for 2004 for £4800.


I have appealed the decsion and received a response from HMRC that they have not got my forms for that year and wish to recover all the money paid as they have no return.


I have explained that I sent in the returns and that I was were entitled to the money.


They are saying it is up to me to prove that I sent the forms and they cannot reverse the decision.


How am i supposed to prove this, they made no demand for the monies until 2009 and I've moved house three times since then.


Can anyone give me any ideas on how to progress this.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...