No Win No Fees?

ZiggyS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I've been thinking about taking legal action against somebody who has pinched my database containing valuable information.

I've contacted a couple of Solicitors and explained my situation to them. They seem to think that I have a solid case but their charges are very high.

I wanted to ask if anybody know a Barrister/Legal Company who can work on a 'No win no Fee' basis? You tend to see a lot of adverts about such legal firms, but these seem to be for certain legal areas such as accident claims.

Does anybody know of legal companies who can deal with areas such as Intellecutal Property?

Any help and advice would be very welcome

Many thanks in advance

Hi all

I've been thinking about taking legal action against somebody who has pinched my database containing valuable information.

I've contacted a couple of Solicitors and explained my situation to them. They seem to think that I have a solid case but their charges are very high.

I wanted to ask if anybody know a Barrister/Legal Company who can work on a 'No win no Fee' basis? You tend to see a lot of adverts about such legal firms, but these seem to be for certain legal areas such as accident claims.

Does anybody know of legal companies who can deal with areas such as Intellecutal Property?

Any help and advice would be very welcome

Many thanks in advance

The problem of course is that you're talking of a possible action involving intellectual property - which aint a cheap - you may struggle to find somebody who'll do a CFA...

What you could do is get hold of the Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession - look up firms doing that sort of work in your area and ring them up and ask

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister