Intrum J Captal one Card

Andy01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI CB

Thanks for preparing these letters I think ,as Cerber advised in #48 above, we should wait and see what RW or their solictors come up. As I said in my letter the ref no was correct and they had every thing to find me if they are unable then tuff. I should rather not to wake'm up.

I will keep these letter ready to post as soon as I get reply from RW.

Thanks for taking time out for me over the weekend. God bless you.:)

Its God's gift Please Save The Earth.

If you had ever been helped by this site and satisfied than by Donating This site is just simply helping others too, who are really in need. Please make a donation.

Helping someone in need is God,s blessing

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI CB I am still waiting from Horelly farrlly (RW) solicitors. Its boring now as nothing to write for a while. Normally before they were used to reply as soos as my letter touches their table. I think as CAP1 couldn,'t find my record same is happening with RW.

Oh well enjoy the wonderful sunshinefor few days!

If you had ever been helped by this site and satisfied than by Donating This site is just simply helping others too, who are really in need. Please make a donation.

HI CB I am still waiting from Horelly farrlly (RW) solicitors. Its boring now as nothing to write for a while. Normally before they were used to reply as soos as my letter touches their table. I think as CAP1 couldn,'t find my record same is happening with RW.

Oh well enjoy the wonderful sunshinefor few days!

:D Hi Andy,

Have you checked with RM website that Horibble farelly have received your letter ?

If so, then I would just sit back and wait for a response.

You enjoy the sunshine as well.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

You are right CB I think its still in between "Item AGXXXXXXXXXGB was posted at Imperial Retail DA11 0DQ on 04/05/10 and is being progressed through our network for delivery"

I will chase um up . Never thought of that. Oh well

You are right CB I think its still in between "Item AGXXXXXXXXXGB was posted at Imperial Retail DA11 0DQ on 04/05/10 and is being progressed through our network for delivery"

I will chase um up . Never thought of that. Oh well

Hi Andy, hope this reaches you before you trot off to the post office :)

IMHO, I would just send Horrible farrell a copy of the letter that appears to be in limbo. You can hand write on it, something like, "copy of letter which remains unanswered".

I would just get a free proof of posting from the Post office as it looks as though the orignal might just have been delivered but not signed for, no sense in wasting more money.

Chances are of course that the website has not been updated, so you could as a back up check, telephone the number on the RD receipt and see if it has been delivered.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks for that CB I phoned RM and they think its been may be lost . So Like you said I am going to send another one today. never mind ah another £1.15. Something to doI suppose!

Thanks for that CB I phoned RM and they think its been may be lost . So Like you said I am going to send another one today. never mind ah another £1.15. Something to doI suppose!

Righto, If the post office believe this is lost, then I suggest you wait 15 days from the date you posted it. Then fill in a Royal Mail complaint form. You can pick one up from the post office or download it from the website.

As you will need to send the original receipt, you must photocopy it for your file.. send the completed form and the original receipt to the Free post address on teh complaint form and get your postage back.

You will only receive stamps to the value of £1.15.. but why the hell should you prop up the Royal Mail ?

I am sending in at least 2 complaint forms in every month:D

BCOBS

HI CB guess what I just checked bank statement my chq of £1.00 Has been cashed by Horrible f**ts. So they have got my letter. Although they may not have sign the RM reciept.

HI CB guess what I just checked bank statement my chq of £1.00 Has been cashed by Horrible f**ts. So they have got my letter. Although they may not have sign the RM reciept.

There you go then. It is very annoying that Royal Mail advertise their recorded delivery service for "sending legal documents which require a signature" and half the time they dont obtain one...

Still at least you know it HAS been received. Quick thinking on checking to see whether the postal order had been cashed. :D

BCOBS

• 7 months later...

Hi CB/ Cerber Let me wish you guys a happy season. I had a very horrible start to this year as my wife had a subarcniod brain hemmorhhage. After 3 weeks she just able to start talking and sitting. All the loved ones prayer for us and God blessed her recovery.

After 7months I got this letter from RW regarding Cap1. I think I should not write any more or otherwise please inform. Thnak you

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/Rwcapita.jpg

Hello Andy,

So sorry to hear of your wife's illness. My best wishes that things continue to improve and that your New year takes a better turn.

Arent you still waiting for a response to your CCA request from these guys ? Perhaps this is one letter that you can ignore for the time being.

BCOBS

Thanks CB

Yes this is the same that RW claim its been assigned to them and CAP1 can not find the account at all

Totally bizarre, IMHO, I would ignore this letter and see what happens next. Alternatively, you could write just a very short note advising that you are still waiting properly addressed responses to your letters dated XX to Robinson Way and XX to their solicitor, Horrible Farrell :)

BCOBS

• 3 months later...

Hi CB/ Cerber

Hope you guys are doing fine. I got this letter from RW since Jan 2011 for homw visit. If you read this thread before they can not prove that they have been asigned and Cap1 can not find the account. Now they are threating with house visit. Advise please and Thanks

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/Capital1RW.jpg

Hello Andy,

This is just going round in circles isnt it ? Perhaps something along the lines of:

Dear Sir or Madam

Your account ref:

Your letter dated XXX has been received by me and I would respond as follows:

You are well aware this account is in dispute and the reason why.

May I suggest your time would be better spent attempting to resolve this dispute rather than continuing to send repetitive and threatening letters to me.

You are well that you are not permitted to send or instruct a collector to my home without an appointment and in the circumstances, I will not agree to this.

Your continued breach of OFT guidelines will be reported to the OFT.

Yours faithfully

DO NOT SIGN

HTH

BCOBS

Hi CB

I send the letter above as advise but today I got this http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/Capital1RW1.jpg . May be my letter is crossed. Funny enough they called my home no today aswell. I told them I will not be veryfyiong any of my detail on the phone. Only written replys. Should I ingnore this for the time being untill they receive my letter.

thanks

Ok, their first letter to which I gave you a response was dated 21 April 2011 (presumably sent 2nd class post and mailed on the day prior to the bank holiday.. which meant you couldnt possibly have received it until the date you did) and said that you had 10 days to respond. Although they had already carved a minimum of 6 days out of that allowance.

You did respond on 3rdMay.. however this latest letter is dated 29th April which is dated 8 days after the first.. hardly allows you the 10 days does it ??

I would give your letter time to reach them.. Dont respond to this one, but let us know immediately if you receive anything else.

BCOBS