experian sharing details with banks?

cavvy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4564 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

went into my bank yesterday lloyds tsb to bank some money and the cashier informed me that did i know i had an adverse credit report and if i wanted she could for a fee get me a credit report from experian?

just wondered what is going on i assume experian are trying to get the staff to flog their monthly subscription services

anyone else come across this

cheers

hi all

went into my bank yesterday lloyds tsb to bank some money and the cashier informed me that did i know i had an adverse credit report and if i wanted she could for a fee get me a credit report from experian?

just wondered what is going on i assume experian are trying to get the staff to flog their monthly subscription services

anyone else come across this

cheers

I would say that she has broken the data protection act first of all. Also nobody is able to see your credit report without your permission , if you didnt grant it they are in trouble. Which Bank?

it was strange normally when they are looking at that screen they come back with a would you like to upgrade your account/have a credit card/mortgage

but this time it took me by surprise at first i thought she meant they had put a marker on my report