Barclaycard refuse my cca request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I requested my cca on 5/5/09 but all i got in return was a copy of terms and conditions on 26/5/09, so i then sent off another letter saying the account was in dispute because they didnt send me a signed copy etc.

Yesterday i recieved the following (see copy).

Can anyone advise me if they are correct in what the letter states, and/or what i should do next, they are still charging me and still ringing up every 5 damn minutes, even though i have sent the harrasment letter:mad:

Please help.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Thanks for the reply.

It looks like i sent the wrong letter (although it was from the letter templates section):confused:

I will send them a new letter from the link provided and see how i get on from there.

And having looked at other barclaycard posts it would appear that the letter i received was a standard response:rolleyes:

Im trying my best to read up on other threads but have a bit of trouble understanding sometimes:(

But i will keep trying.

It wasn't that you sent the wrong letter, it is Barclaysharks playing silly beggars. They are trying to hide behind the CCA 1974 because of one of two reasons, a) they can't be arsed to dig out the original CCA from their archives or b) they can't provide one. ;)

Weeblewobble can I ask what address you sent your CCA request to?

I have Barclaycard House, PO Box 5592 NORTHAMPTON, NN4 1ZY & I'm not sure its the right address. Although I see your reply came from that address so maybe it does go there.

Goodluck with the 2nd letter & fingers crossed they send you an unenforceable one!!

they can't be arsed to dig out the original CCA from their archives or b) they can't provide one.

I understand now LOL, i will send a new request and see what happens.

In the meantime i will carry on ignoring their calls (had 4 in the last hour) even had a text off them yesterday:x

Im almost at the point of beyond caring now, let them take me to court, they cant have what i haven't got:rolleyes:

Thanks again for your help:)