urgent help needed please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I need some advice pretty quickly please. I started to claim my bank charges back from first direct, then they closed my bank account down and referred my loan to DG solicitors. They refused my offer of payments and said they would seek a charging order. I had a ccj registered against me. the account is upto date but has been in arrears twice whilst trying to set up a direct debit with them. Each time they have insisted that a charging order was going to be set up.

I received the paperwork yesterday for the hearing. Can you tell me if I need to take a solicitor to the hearing, and can i stop it. there is no equity in my property, i have mortgage arrears and and an arrengement to pay that, also i have a payment plan with payplan to pay off my other debts. Do you know the likelihood of them obtaining a charging order against me? They have been hell bent all along on getting this and have been deliberately obstructive so that they could do this.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I need some advice pretty quickly please. I started to claim my bank charges back from first direct, then they closed my bank account down and referred my loan to DG solicitors. They refused my offer of payments and said they would seek a charging order. I had a ccj registered against me. the account is upto date but has been in arrears twice whilst trying to set up a direct debit with them. Each time they have insisted that a charging order was going to be set up.

I received the paperwork yesterday for the hearing. Can you tell me if I need to take a solicitor to the hearing, and can i stop it. there is no equity in my property, i have mortgage arrears and and an arrengement to pay that, also i have a payment plan with payplan to pay off my other debts. Do you know the likelihood of them obtaining a charging order against me? They have been hell bent all along on getting this and have been deliberately obstructive so that they could do this.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

have u thought of looking into set aside the original judgment, if u have the grounds? this may help u to get the CO hearing delayed.

u wud need to post up some details of the debt and judgment for help with that.