Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4194 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

What connection do Lowells and BCW have Im being chased by BCW acting on behalf of Lowells ?

I thought Lowells did there own chasing ?

Notts

As a great man once said " All Men Can Fly But Some Only in One Direction"

Notts

Don't know about BCW but with me Lowell started with the letters four of them and even little postcard through the mail that they claim they called!! Then 3 letters from Hamptons (Lowell) then 5 letters from Red (Lowell) After successfully ignoring all these JB debt recovery chanced their arm with 3 letters and several phone calls. Next 2 letters from Asset collection & investigation ltd (JB Debt) then one from McDonald Rankin & partners (JB debt). From there we have moved to muck hall. First thing from them was the perforated blue thing threatening field collectors who will call in the next seven days (nearly a year on and still no sign of them!!) and then another 7 begging letters after that. All happily ignored.

I don't have a problem with field collectors calling round...

"could i speak to the ratboy about an alleged debt and how he's going to pay" reply "how doe's F*** Right off grab you?? Bye"

I have a paid off debt with Lowell that was settled a couple of years ago. The default was registered March 2004 so I only have a few months to wait for it to drop off but I send a letter requesting a true certified copy in the hope that the letter would be opened by a donut who able to get this removed. When I received a response advising that the default notice is to be sent to me (over 3 weeks ago now) it came from a company called "RED" who referenced all previous correspondence. When I did a little searching I found that this group is also Lowell... Why so many names for one company? Is it to scare people into thinking there are so many people chasing them?

anyone else know of any link between these cretins.

Notts

As a great man once said " All Men Can Fly But Some Only in One Direction"

Notts

BCW have been known to hang around with Snotcall.

I started getting letters from BCW 2 years ago regarding an alleged debt. I sent the prove it letter which they never responded to. They kept sending me threats and i kept asking them to prove it. Then i got a letter from Snotcall asking me to pay them so i sent them the prove it letter and i have heard nothing back since. I have sent several letters to Snotcall but i have never received a reply. Oh well i will leave them to it cos the alleged debt they are chasing will be statute barred by the end of this year. :D

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:
Is it to scare people into thinking there are so many people chasing them?

Yes i do believe its part of the silly psychological game they play with people in the hope that they are intimidated/frightened/worried so much by what may happen that they just give in & pay up :rolleyes: