Court Action Started Against CRA and Lowell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 week to court day, mmmmmm lovely

lol

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

If the court is in agreement, the claimant respectfully requests that special directions may be given as per the attached draft order.

Then itemise your requirements, in an attached order

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

1. The defendants stopp processing information where by there is a legal dispute currently being investigated by the Information Commisioner, Finanical Ombudsman Service or a Solicitor regulated by the law society.

2 The defendant notify all companies that have accessed the file within the past 6 months

3. Failure to remove that the defendant be summons before District Judge _______ to explain there action and if necessary to be fined or the maximum sentence imposed.

SBFIDO

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

• 7 months later...

I suspect the matter was resolved outside of court and a confidentiality agreement was entered into.

I guess this is why sometimes these threads suddenly stop.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...
last activity for sbfido-yesyerday at 23:11

so he or she still looks in......

Sorry i do look in

Lowells settled out of court. They tried to submit late papers - as if!

SBFIDO

Sadly CRS'S can do as they like - Dont agree with this but still looking -

SBFIDO

The way to put CRAs right on the spot is to send them proof that the entries are inaccurate. They cannot then as joint data controllers argue that they were only following orders from the bank/DCAs as they have evidence that the banks/DCAs were wrong.

Cheers Pinky i will try that!

SBFIDO

• 2 months later...

Attached this to explain outcome. Sadly they were meant to pay within 14 days and failed too. So now going to see what i should do. (They have had 10 months to make it happen.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21320[/ATTACH]

SBFIDO

For the hard of reading as it is a scan

IT IS ORDERED THAT:-

1. The Judgement against the first defendant be set aside.

2. The First defendant do pay the claimant (ME) the sun of: **** by +++ in full and final settlement of all matters exisiting or capable of existing between the first defendant and the claimant.

3. Upon complaince by the first defendant (Lowell) of paragraph 2 above the claim be discontinued in it entirity againt the first defendant.

(they failed to comply with paragraph 2, but want the judgement set aside shame that lol)

I am the claimant the first defendant is THE LOWELL GROUP!

SBFIDO

Does anyone know a good debt collecting company to visit lowells and ring them repeatedly lol.

I would prefer someone from a service in india or china as the labour costs are better???

hehehe

SBFIDO

Hmm well if you've ever received any documentation from them asking you to pay and they've supplied a paying in slip then you could go for a garnishee order against them. Would force their bank to withhold funds or make payments until your debt is paid.

S.

Send Lowells a final demand. Add interest at five percent above base rate and tell them they have seven days (or 14 days if you're felling generous). Add that if they don't pay you will take them back to the court and let the judge deal with them again.

Alternatively you could go back to the court and tell them the debt owed is still outstanding. The court staff will advise you what to do.

I would also inform the OFT about their behaviour.

Just go back to the court and ask them about the next step. If there is any extra cost, you can add this on to what they have to pay you.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Guest HeftyHippo

teh court will advise on your options

you should ask your MP to ask the OFT how these companies are deemed fit to hold a credit licence when they cannot pay their own bills on time, and ask your MP to ask the ICO why their licence to process data should not be removed as they have demonstrated either a lack of knowledge or respect for the DPA

Sadly the ICO and DPA have no real power to exervcise or lack of funds to sort issues out, feel that would be pointless, when CRA can get away with anything even in court as they are not the informaton provider you know the law is stacked in there favour.

SBFIDO

Guest HeftyHippo
Sadly the ICO and DPA have no real power to exervcise or lack of funds to sort issues out, feel that would be pointless, when CRA can get away with anything even in court as they are not the informaton provider you know the law is stacked in there favour.

that contradicts the results you got in court. The CRA is joint data controller as said here or in another thread. It is preceisely you feel that they can get away with anything that you should be bringing bigger guns into the picture, ie, the OFT who can withdraw their credit licence, or the ICO who can withdraw their DPA licence. Action from either of these would put the CRA out of business. Yes, it might be a longshot, and you may not succeed, but in anothe few months, someone else might make the same complaint, and eventually, with enough scrutiny from MPs and the like, someone might act.

Where we, collectively fail, is that we deal with problems in isolation and don't escalate them to the real decision makers. The heads of the OFT and ICO are civil servants and answer to parliament one way or another. ie our MPs. If enough MPs were concerned at the antics of these ****, something would be done, but how many people involve MPs and ask them to question the ICO and OFT on how such and such practice happens without them taken action?

Creditors, DCAs and CRAs know that few of us have the stamina to go the distance, and that is why they simply frustrate and ignore what we say - they hope to wear us down so we give up. It takes very little effort on their part and gets maximum return on little investment.

Well is there a way we can make a joint complaint i am happy to use the none compliance of the Court Order

SBFIDO