style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My husband suffers from Physcotic bi polar disorder and two years ago he had a rather nasty episode and to cut a long story short,ended up in hospital,no wages in his account,unpaid dd and the result was a debt of over £700 even though he had no overdraft facility.........

As this account was in his name only i could nothing to resolve the issue and just sent the letters he received from them back to them ........

He is only just getting better (or i thought this was the case)..........But today he told me he had been into our local barclays bank,telling them who he was and that he had an old account with them that he wanted to be reopened.Arrrrrrrrrr!!!

He came home and told me they had checked his old account and that his balance was zero???? To forget that account and that he is to go to see the bank manager tomorrow at 10 to open a new account.and he will not be pre vetted?????

What the heck is going on........Im afraid his mental illness is giving to some bizarre behaviour but could he be telling the truth..I have never known a bank to be so accomadating................tilly

Hi,

Sounds like they may have sold the account to a DCA, although if so I cant see why they would be letting him open another one, strange.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert