Wentworth Direct Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5028 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update on this

I took the advice and wrote to them regarding the two companies were based in the same area also stated the terms and conditions of the refund status from their terms. i gave them 14 days to refund and not the 4 weeks that advised.

25th June 09

Letter arrived this morning from Wentworth with a cheque for £105, not the £110 that had been taken from my account, they have charged me £5 admin fee to produce the cheque, (Cheeky buggers) but the end of it is that at least i have regained most of the money.

Many thanks guys on here, very helpful and these places you learn a lot

Darren

MERLIN-ATLANTIC

The bank will have to take up a fraud case that you have to submit which can be done via mail online banking, takes about 2 weeks they are really quick to be honest. with Wentworth just mail them and get their terms and conditions which is on their site and quote it to them that you do not want to proceed and they will refund the money via cheque

Edited by tiptopman69

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i cant belive im reading this, ive just a week ago paid my fee to wentworth. and now waiting on a phone call from ralph marlon ltd. They keep telling me ill hear from a lender within 7days ive alredy waited 7days. From what i see from all your comment does this mean i wont be getting a loan? please reply

Thank you

They say you have provisionally been excepted and Ralph Marlon are Wentworth as is Parkside Financial Services..

Contact the bank mate and Wentworth BY MAIL not phone as they will keep you hanging on the line for 45 minutes..power of writing seems to make them wake up

• 4 weeks later...

I'm reading all of your comments on Wentworth Finance, i am having the same problems, i am so so angry :mad: I have been researching them over past week and :shock: have they got soooooooo many different phone numbers and adresses. How do they get away with [causing problems] people?

• 2 weeks later...

oooooppppps! well theyve got me.......i paid my £55 on the 17/7 and then heard frm parkfield asking for wage slips and utility bill so i sent them!!!!!! and i cant get intouch with them (parkfield) and when i phone wentworth i can never get through because my phone flashes up 'no answer' after 20mins and cuts off!!!!! what do i do???

• Haha 1

right u need to cancel it straight away, i was waiting 1month, write them a letter threatning to tell trading standards for unfair traiding pracitice. it take at least 2 letters but youl get your money back but onlt £50 as £5 is for admin charges. MAKE SURE YOU DO RECORDED DELIVERY AND KEEP COPIES. Dont wait no longer its a CON

snap.ive just done the same thing as you,7.7.09.was really hoping i would get this loan 2 take my 2 small kids away for a week,but no! these horrid people have taken £55 that i couldnt afford 2 waste,hense why im was wanting a loan cause im not loaded and they have made me feel worse than i did before i applied for the loan. how can people do this ?its so wrong and upsetting,now im going 2 bank in the morning 2 stop my card and face facts that i wont be takin my kids away next week due 2 me wasting the last 4 weeks on this loan.if only i hadnt taken wentworth on i could be going on a little holiday with the kids with some other company who was trusting and true 2 there word.im going trading standards with this.not gonna let em get away with this if i can.

good good, ive been in touch with trading standards they told me they already got there eye on them. But if you contact them too the more people who complain the more likely they are to shut down. good luck. sorry to hear about yoour holiday going to cock.

hi can any of you guys advise me as i have just paid the £55 brokers fee and received paperwork from Ralph Marlon as in other posts i have tried ringing took over 1/2 hr and was told been accepted provisional do they ask for more money how do i get my money back is my bank card at risk????????

hi can any of you guys advise me as i have just paid the £55 brokers fee and received paperwork from Ralph Marlon as in other posts i have tried ringing took over 1/2 hr and was told been accepted provisional do they ask for more money how do i get my money back is my bank card at risk????????

ralph marlon and wentworth are the same company. you need to sent a letter to wentworth on recorded delivery asking for you fee back. I said on mine id take it to solicitors and inform trading standard i got my money back. phoning is a waste of time you NEED to write letters

ralph marlon and wentworth are the same company. you need to sent a letter to wentworth on recorded delivery asking for you fee back. I said on mine id take it to solicitors and inform trading standard i got my money back. phoning is a waste of time you NEED to write letters

Hi thank you for the advice i will do that

Hi sorry to ask in your letter did you say that you knew it was a [problem]?

Hi sorry to ask in your letter did you say that you knew it was a [problem]?

no i wrote that i had been waiting 3 weeks and no reply, so i gave them 1 week to repay my fee otherwise i would take it to trading standards. They didnt reply so i sent another letter writting the similer message. i got £50 back because £5 was for admin fee. i wasnt complaining glad to get my £50 back. I have told trading standards anyway aparently they already got their eye on wentworth ;)

wow, its hard to sum up the amount of hatred i now have for these guys, my mum is disabled and unable to work, im an 18 year old lad and also her full time carer, as you can probaly tell this leaves us low on money, i have a job at a hospital and earn all i can, but we still struggle, i see my friends with normal things they have at their age, like clothes that arent ripped, shoes without holes in, freedom with transport ect, i look at my life and realise i have jack ****, then i see this glimre of hope, the beautiful wentworth unsecured personal loans, i applied for a loan for 6000, almost jokiling, so i could pay off some debts ect get transport, be a normal 18 year old, i was so shocked when they sent me a txt saying, your loan has been approved, i was dancing round the house, mum was so happy that we would be ok, i then went on this site after receiving the letter, and now tbh im quite crushed, wentworth has made my heart leap then they spat on it, so thanks for the 5 minuets of happy denial i had wentworth, to think they can happily take money from people who are desprate in the first place, glad i still have my pride intact in the fact i didnt send any money, anyway sorry for all you guys as well, hope you all sort out your money problems :)

i hate you wentworth

Wentworth Direct Finance Also Known As Parkfield Financial Services Ltd, Ralph Marlon And Now As

Swift Finance (uk) Ltd

206-208 White Lane

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S12 3gl

Tel. 01142650088

Go To Fsa Register With The Lic.no. 469755 Wentworth Direct Finance Gave On There Site And U Get This Info And An E Mail Address For A P Howard Another Name To Add To The Investigation Trading Standards.

just to update the wentworth direct finance ltd,parkfield finance ltd, ralph marlon ltd situation add this one to the list swift finance (uk)ltd

checked out the lic.no. 469755 given on the wentworth direct finance site with fsa register and info was as follows

SWIFT FINANCE (UK) LTD

206-208 WHITE LANE

SHEFFIELD

SOUTH YORKSHIRE S12 3GL

TEL 01142650088

AND AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR P HOWARD CAME UP IN THE DETAILS

ANOTHER NAME TO ADD TO THIS INVESTIGATION

THANKS FOR UR ADVICE

Subbing,my hubby just applied to wentworth for a loan but i stopped him paying the fee,thank goodness i did.

But he did pay a £69.50 fee to yes loans,i had a row with them on the phone over this,i have written to them and sent an e-mail to reclaim it,he only paid this on monday of this week:mad:.

Another company to steer clear of is a company called Go Loans they [problem] people in the same way,they deal with a finance company called FLM,and FLM only deal with customers that have a guarantaur,you won't get the amount you apply for and their APR is extortionate.

Go Loans are a broker,but they are planning to start loaning in the near future with an APR of 53.1.:eek:

Yes Loans

Go Loans

Wemtworth Finance

These People Are Not Creditors, Only Brokers

How Can They Call Themself A Loan Company

Surly Cputr Comes Into Play Onthis One Let Alone Trade Description

You would think so would'nt you,i would love to see these cretins taken down.

In fact i like the idea of trading standards being involved,i'll give them a call in the morning see what they have to say.

Yes loans lied to my OH every step of the way to get him to pay the fee.

It makes me so angry that many people that use these brokers are desparate.

These companies are owned by pondlife,they only add to people's misery.

when i rang yes loans the gut i spoke to went off the head about the amount of complaints BT and British Gas receive:confused:,i'm not dealing with any of the companies he mentioned,bizzarre conversation all round.i told him they were [problematic] and i will get money back,they have 30 day's by law.

We'll see;)

Hi

Sorry to jump in on your thread here, but I am another person/victim of this nasty [problem]. When you say you can write to Wentworth to get the broker fee back - did you mean in general or just in the case when they have debited the money twice?

What exactly would you say in the letter demanding the fee back for this [problem]?

And when you say about getting the money back from the bank because you paid with a debit/credit card - is that for anyone that pays this fee?

I am raging, like the rest of you, and annoyed with myself for not seeing through this stupid [problem], as I consider myself a pretty intelligent person.

Thanks in advance

Missy

Send Them A Letter

Thats Wentworth

Head It 14 Day Letter Before Action And Demand The Return Of The Brokers Fee

They Do Give Back In The End

Send Recorded Delievery

bsj,

I have unapproved your post, please re-post.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert