style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

New to the site and have been trying to resolve a situation myself, but have reached a point this morning where I now don't know what to do. So if someone could help I would be very greatful.

I took a car on finance with Toyota Finance in 2006 signed up to a 5 year agreement. To cut a long story short through no fault of my own I lost my job, no PPP and much exchange of mails between myself and them we got no where.

I went away looking for work and upon my return (having left the vehicle) I contacted them to sort out using the voluntary termination clause. After getting no responce I kept mailing to finally be informed they had passed the notes to their solicitor.

I contacted their solicitor and exchanged emails, explaining that I wanted to get this all sorted and return the car to exchange emails again. On the last email back in March!!!! they informed me that the agreement had been terminated by the finance company and that I needed to return the vehicle, I therefore couldnt envoke the termination clause. I replyed explaining that 3 days before the date they gave of termination I had had correspondance from the finance company and no metion of the agreement being terminated, further emails from the company also failed to disclose this. Therefore I felt that i HAD been doing everything I could to do this.

Finally this morning I got an email back from them, (i sent my email end of march, they replied today!!!) the email from them said I had made no suggestion as to how to resolve the issue and they had attached a document.

I opened this to find it was a judgement for delievery of goods dated Dec last year. The address on the document was incorrect and I have at no time been informed by this solcitor that this had been issued.

The solicitor is now asking for the address of the vehicle so that they can arrange collection.

Someone please advise me what to do?

The car can go, i have no issue with that however the difference between early termination and out right settlement is about 8k. What I dont want to do is give the car back and find out I now still got to find 8k.

Can someone advise me PLEASE.

Thanks

When you say "I opened this to find it was a judgement for delivery", is this an order from a court, and are you sure it is genuine.

If you have any doubts at all, then remove your personal information and post this 'judgement' here to be scrutinised.

What type of finance is it ie loan, hire purchase etc;

_________________________ ___________________