Why some people should not have kids...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4568 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know the area well Gyz.

A very dangerous place :eek: The tide there can come in behind you and cut you off very quickly. Those kids were very lucky and their parents need a 'slap'

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

i know kids can be a nightmare at times but nowadays you really have to keep your eyes on them, them parents need to take a step back and ask themselves some serious questions about looking after kids... do people not listen to the news and learn from what has happened to children...it makes me feel ill.

I think its more a case that people need to keep an eye out for the parents....

I remember when my brother, then aged 2, got lost in a big shop. I had taken my eyes off him literally for a second when picking some clothes off the rails, and despite my telling him to stay EXACTLY where he was when I let got of his hand, he has a little wonder.

Thankfully he was trained well and so went to the top of some stairs and shouted out for me. I was mortified and so relieved. And that was for one second in a shop.

Why the hell some "adult" would leave their kids on a beach, well known for the dangerous tides, to go shopping a mile away is beyond me. I used to babysit from 16 onwards and even before then would never dream of doing anything like that.

I hope social services start questioning her ability to look after herself, never mind kids.