style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yesterday I received a letter referring to previous letters and an unpaid judgment from Bryan Carter Solicitors who I have read about on another thread.

This is the first letter or correspondence of any kind in connection with this matter that I have received. I have lived at my present address for over a year now.

They say they are now applying for issue of a Warrant of Execution. What do I do?

watch brian carter, they are sneaky and forge or produce docs that look official.

i'd read some of the threads on him before you worry about anything.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

watch brian carter, they are sneaky and forge or produce docs that look official.

i'd read some of the threads on him before you worry about anything.

dx

I've got rather too many debts to worry about them any more. :D

I have however replied to some dca's before I knew of this site but when I have told them of my rather dire looking financial circumstances they don't bother with me anymore but I have mucked up the statute barred limits.

I've got rather too many debts to worry about them any more. :D

I have however replied to some dca's before I knew of this site but when I have told them of my rather dire looking financial circumstances they don't bother with me anymore but I have mucked up the statute barred limits.

Hi JayCee

If you have not paid anything or not written agreeing that you owe a debt the statute barring may still be in place

GK

Well I've put a form in on the present one to set judgment aside so will see what happens.

As concerning the others I don't suppose I have acknowledged the debts, certainly not the one I have just received a letter about from Rockwell. I have sent the letter I have seen on the various threads to them, without signing it.

Seems Bryan Carter are up to dodgy dealings as usual as the warrant they have quoted to me saying they are sending in the bailiffs is merely a threat to try to make me pay. The warrant was issued in August 2007 and only lasts for a year so it is out of date.

I have however put in the application to set judgement aside.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/193003-bryan-carter-co-demand.html

so you actually found out they have been to court?

anyhow, you have obviously found out they cant send inthe bailliffs,

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ok well lets back track here.

what is the debt & when do you think the last financial transaction took place?

dx

and they

Oh there is no doubt that I owe the money and is considerably more than they are claiming. From reading the other threads on BC I believe they have just claimed 10% to cover their own fees.

It is a debt to Egg and certainly no transactions on the account since at least Dec 2005.

When I get notification of the hearing to set judgement aside I will send a CCA letter and presume they won't provide it so it will be struck out.