CRA Attempt to stop processing data

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4164 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Update - Formal compalint made with ICO re ICO failing to protect.

One of the accuses provided by ICO is they are not a proactive organisation and where concerns are raised they investigate although in some cases this exceeds 6 months.

The ICO believe the it is acceptable for Equifax to email and verify claimant of any entry. Thats satisifies reasonable steps.

Will scan the defense lol for feedback and support

I intend to take this as breach of human rights to - I am permitted to live free from harrasment.

I also asked about stopping them processing my data and serving notice on equifax.

If they can prove they have leigitimate reason they dont have too!!!!

I have to prove i would suffer losses lol - done refused a bank account.

Feedback welcome

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.