BankFodder BankFodder

wilkco

wrong details on credit file

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3883 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

i have just taken out the free 30 experian offer on checking my report there is a balance showing for an account that was deducted due to damage to house by there delivery guy. it is not showing any defaults or anything just the outstanding balance

see below

Company name:REDCATS (BRANDS) LIMITED

Account type:Mail order

Started:28/04/1994

Current Balance:£40

Settled On:13/05/2006

File Updated for the Period to:30/05/2006

Status history:

[] brackets indicate most recent months status [ hist_0.jpg] hist_0.jpg> hist_0.jpg> hist_0.jpg> hist_0.jpg> hist_0.jpghist_0.jpg> hist_0.jpg> hist_0.jpghist_0.jpg> hist_0.jpg>

how do i go about getting this removed

Cheers

Paul

As you will see they have not updated Experian since 30/05/2006 which mean you may have been removed from their monthly supply of data at that time.

You will need to contact Experian to dispute this info saying that your file has not been updated by Redcats since 30/05/2006, and you want this to reflect your actual circumstances which is up-to-date and £0.00 balance etc.