• Tweets

• It took a few days but details that were in the Grocer article I linked to were in the Mail yesterday.   The hauliers and the British Retail Consortium don't agree on the effects of driver shortages.   Shoppers are 'facing shortage of chilled food this summer due to lack of lorry drivers and Brexit' WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK A double impact from Brexit and the Covid-19 pandemic is said to have sparked disruption to the chilled food supply chain, industry insiders say.  
    • I've found Planning Permision for Halfords to have a "Non-illuminated pictorial panel sign and opening hours panel" added but that's not it.
    • Hi all, i hope i can get some help with a claim form i have received. Before i continue, my MAIN objective is to AVOID getting a ccj issued against me, the reason for this is my area of work automatically bars you from employment if you have such things on your record. I am willing to pay the debt through installments hopefully without the need to involve the court. I would sincerely appreciate it if i could get some help on how best to handle this.   Name of the Claimant ? LC Asset 2 S.A.R.L   Date of issue – top right hand corner of the claim form – this in order to establish the time line you need to adhere to. 11 June 2021   Particulars of Claim   What is the claim for – the reason they have issued the claim?  The claimant (C) claims the whole of the outstanding balance due and payable under an agreement referenced xxxxxxx and opened effective from 30/11/2015. The agreement is regulated by the consumer credit act 1974, was signed by the defendant and from which credit was extended to the defendant. Defendant failed comply with a default notice served pursuant to s87(1) CCA and by 09/11/2020 a default was recorded. As at 18/12/2020 the defendant owed MBNA limited the sume of £9900. By an agreement in writing the benefit of the debt has been legally assigned to C effective 18/12/2020 and made regular upon C serving a Notice of Assignment upon D shortly thereafter. And C claims - 1 £9900 2 - Interest pursuant to section 69 county court act (1984) at a rate of 8% per annum from 18/12/2020 to 11/06/2021 of 350 And thereafter at a daily rate of 2.09 to date of judgement or sooner payment. Date 11/06/2021.   What is the total value of the claim? 10900   Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ? I do not recall   Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? No   Did you inform the claimant of your change of address? N/A Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? Credit Card   When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007 ? After April 2007   Do you recall how you entered into the agreement...On line /In branch/By post ? Online   Is the debt showing on your credit reference files (Experian/Equifax /Etc...) ? Yes   Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. Debt Purchaser   Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? I do not recall, very possible though as the name LC Asset rings a bell.   Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? Yes   Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Sums in Arrears”  or " Notice of Arrears "– at least once a year ? Yes   Why did you cease payments? April 2020   What was the date of your last payment? April 2020   Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? No   Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? No
    • Welcome to the Forum   I have moved your topic to the appropriate section .....please continue to post here to your topic.   Andy
    • Hi All,   After having received some excellent help with a Parking charge Notice, I started to explore the site and realise I've been had like a kipper with my debts. Long story short, my wife and I built up significant debts and in 2015 payments became unsustainable at which point after being declined for a consolidating loan with our bank (NatWest), they informally suggested contacting StepChange. We did this and have been on a DMP since October 2015 which we have paid every month since.*   *We've not made 2 payments in that time, both were agreed with StepChange and were so we could use the money to cover short term issues (car repairs)   I want to get these sorted/cleared as we'd like to move next year (or when the defaults have expired) and details of our debts are attached. Defaults started in December 2015 and should be due to start falling off from the end of the year (which is why I'm trying to get on the front foot so we're in as good a position as we can be for when they do eventually disappear). I haven't made any inroads into CCA's yet because I've sent SAR's to all the original lenders first, there's two reasons for this, first I want to pursue charges (as I suspect I may be able to get some of the outstanding amounts written down to the point of being gone) and second because I'm concerned about some of the default dates being incorrect. For instance, the loan originally from NatWest was managed via the DMP at the same time as all the other debts (including credit cards from Natwest), the CC's have a default date of Dec 2015,  but the loan is May 2016 (I don't have the default letter, hence the SAR request).   Not sure if this is relevant, but there are two debts that have been cleared - a student loan with Erudio and another NatWest overdraft that was being managed by PRA. Also, the Barclaycard debt has never been defaulted (not sure why?!)   Any and all advice will be gratefully received! Debt details.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Where to start??!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - I have just registered and am itching to get started claiming back charges from both Nationwide and Natwest. Could someone please point me in the direction of how to get started? Maybe I am missing a link here but I think I need some help!

Many thanks!!

You need to read the FAQ's which has a step by step guide in it and details of where to find all the template letters. When you are ready to send your letters, post back here where we can keep up to date with your progress.

Good luck :)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Nationwide are easy - one of the best to start with I think but they will close your account.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...