I found this very scary...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A work colleague recently told his wife, while he was away visiting his mother, that he would be back in two days time.

She has suspected that he was playing away from home, so when she tried to repeatedly call his mobile the next day only to find it straight to voicemail, she called his mummykins.

"No darling, he left yesterday" said mummykins.

Colleague called the cops straight away as he had travelled to mothers on a bike.

Within an hour, the cops came back and told her he hadn't been on any of the local roads or motorways.

"How do you know?" asks colleague, cops told her that they record every vehicle and that they had set the computer to scan the number plates for his, and it hadn't shown up in the time frame given....

Scary stuff people, big bro is def watching you ;)

Archway

True - and whilst the road gantries scan and retain records of passing vehicles for a limited time, it is still possible to travel on motorways and trunk routes whilst avoiding the overhead ANPR gantries.

This sounds like an urban myth - with just that little bit of necessary truth to make it believable.

no i got stuck on spagetti junction in birmingham, if anyone can tell me how to get off it while still dodging the anpr cameras ill be back soon - if the cops dont pull me over for using a laptop on the move

j/k btw

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

True - and whilst the road gantries scan and retain records of passing vehicles for a limited time, it is still possible to travel on motorways and trunk routes whilst avoiding the overhead ANPR gantries.

This sounds like an urban myth - with just that little bit of necessary truth to make it believable.

No urban myth Buzby, it happened last month. He did come home eventually, but he didn't half have a lot of explaining to do.

Archway

no i got stuck on spagetti junction in birmingham, if anyone can tell me how to get off it while still dodging the anpr cameras ill be back soon - if the cops dont pull me over for using a laptop on the move

j/k btw

I go thtorugh this junction daily.

It's a poor man's magic roundabout (Swindon)

If he was riding a motorbike, which only has rear number plates, he could go through any number of front-reading ANPR cameras without detection. :cool:

Oh, and I think the "Magic Roundabout" at Hemel Hempstead is up there with the best of them. ;)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Yes I've been on the Magic Roundabout, a few years ago.

Spaghetti Junction is a piece of cake. Decide where you are going before you hit it then just follow the overhead signs.

Jasper Carrott always reckoned that it was called "Spaghetti Junction" because the planners made a right bolognese of it! :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Yes I've been on the Magic Roundabout, a few years ago.

Spaghetti Junction is a piece of cake. Decide where you are going before you hit it then just follow the overhead signs.

Jasper Carrott always reckoned that it was called "Spaghetti Junction" because the planners made a right bolognese of it! :D

I think it is a design classic.

Having said that I'm probably the ONLY person that actually loves the current Library too.