What the hell is wrong with some people nowadays?????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just waiting for a taxi to pick me up and take me to my local A&E.:-x

I have had to wake my kids up and dress them to come also, as I have nobody to mind them.

I have just had a phone call from my fiances' boss who said that there had been an incident in the Public House my fiance was working. She told me that there had been a fight and somebody tried to get behind the bar to get away from another person who wanted to hurt him. He then decided to throw a glass and totally missed his intended target. The glass has hit my Mrs right in the face.

I know she is cut, but I don't know how bad yet. I tried to talk to her on her mobile but she was too upset. I probably will be in A&E for hours so will not be able to update you all until tomorrow.

No doubt, this would have had something to do with today's cup final result as, we are in Liverpool.

THERE ARE SOME PROPER A*$EHOLES AROUND THESE DAYS.:-x

Pardon the French everyone, but this has really wound me up.

:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

THERE ARE SOME PROPER A*$EHOLES AROUND THESE DAYS.:-x

:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x

Aren't there just. :mad:

I hope Mrs Sod'em makes a speedy and full recovery.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

hope the misses is ok mate

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Really mindless people ..... should be locked up! :mad:

Hope all is OK sod'em -and your good lady is alright ...... :)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Pardon the French everyone, but this has really wound me up.
I'm sure that Bookie had nothing to do with it. She doesn't throw glasses..... nothing smaller than a crate! :D

I hope that she was not badly hurt. Just think....Karma. What goes around, comes around. Sooner or later, he'll get HIS!

Give Mrs. Sod'em our best wishes. ;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I can only hope that the thrower of the glass gets his comeupance.

Hope your fiancee is ok and the kids were not to upset. Personally i know my OH would want to knock the guy out but its better to sue.

Also hope he gets prosectted by the police as he will learn then hopefully.

Bookie i dont think he ment much when he sid pardon my french just did not want to get cagbotted.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Bookie i dont think he ment much when he sid pardon my french just did not want to get cagbotted.
I can appreciate exactly how he feels, so it wouldn't have been by me.;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

well i can to living where i do i have worked in bars and fully understand that bar staff are treated like rotten by the customers.

I certainly understand how he feels as saturday nites down here are awful. One bar i worked i was given my personal security guard seemed like a fun idea at first on my first nite, they failed to inform me at interview tho, but the novelty soon wore off once the reason was found. I did not work there long.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

A quick update folks. She had to have about a thousand small cuts glued with surgical glue which took forever. Thankfully her eyesight is ok (besides the black eyes), and she has no broken bones. I just cannot get her to stop crying as she fears being scarred for life.

As for the police, they are a complete joke. They have not even picked up the CCTV footage yet. They have seen it played back on the premises just after the incident. They even know who it was who done it, yet he is still walking the streets yesterday and today. I have been told not to take the law into my own hands (biting lip very hard).

What gets me even more is that the cheeky scroat went back into the pub, denied that he threw the glass, and then asked the manageress if she would delete the CCTV footage:-|. I even know the address of the culprit, yet the police have still done nowt. They still haven't been round to take her statement:-x.

Maybe they would do a proper job if they had a proper wage:confused:.

Could somebody please PM me that has a good knowledge of Employer Liability Insurance.

Thanks

I'm really sorry to hear this Sod'em. My best wishes to you all and for Mrs Sod'em's speedy and full recovery. I've heard (but haven't tried it) that Bio Oil is very good at reducing the appearance of scars - hopefully Mrs Sod'em won't need it - it's available at most chemists, online etc.

biooil60ml4295.jpg

Regarding the police. They are useless. Make sure the pub keeps a copy of the cctv footage and get a copy for yourself - otherwise the police might lose it and you'd have no photographic evidence... Yes, I know it's an awful thing to say but believe me it happens, it's what happened to my OH...

Once you've got copies of the cctv if the police still haven't got their thumbs out of their bottoms and their minds out of neutral I think you should get in touch with the local media - press, tv, radio whatever - and kick up one hell of a stink that they haven't even started making enquiries

Edited by bottomburp
typo

My posts are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. You should seek the advice of a qualified insured professional.

Sodem - was any discrimination involved at all? I mean, did some shout anything racist, sexist, homophobic etc etc?

If so the police may be more motivated if it means hitting some target involving those areas. Sad I know that it is that way, but it is.

I can say the Bio oil is good expensive but good.

FFS re the police demand to know what your paying your council tax for

I would go to the top and demand a answer.

I'm really sorry to hear this Sod'em. My best wishes to you all and for Mrs Sod'em's speedy and full recovery. I've heard (but haven't tried it) that Bio Oil is very good at reducing the appearance of scars - hopefully Mrs Sod'em won't need it - it's available at most chemists, online etc.

biooil60ml4295.jpg

enquiries

I've also heard good reports about Bio oil but would just advise that it should not be used on broken skin. I can't put a link to the site as it is a commercial site but the following is an excerpt.

"Bio Oil is designed to come into contact with only the exterior of your body. For this reason, it should never be applied to areas of broken or damaged skin. Your skin should have regained it's natural colour and sensation before you consider using Bio Oil."

enamae.

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/Ombudsman-news/40/40_setoff.htm

:mad: I cant believe the police they seem frightened of criminals, much easier to target motorists. I hope Mrs SE makes a full recovery, the poor lady.

Please give her my good wishes

Thank you HF:)

I can say the Bio oil is good expensive but good.

Thank You GM

FFS re the police demand to know what your paying your council tax for

I would go to the top and demand a answer.

Innit:confused:

I've also heard good reports about Bio oil but would just advise that it should not be used on broken skin. I can't put a link to the site as it is a commercial site but the following is an excerpt.

"Bio Oil is designed to come into contact with only the exterior of your body. For this reason, it should never be applied to areas of broken or damaged skin. Your skin should have regained it's natural colour and sensation before you consider using Bio Oil."

enamae.

Well and duly noted enamae and thank you also.

The police are coming tomorrow afternoon for her statement (the incident happened last Saturday????). The lad in question walked past our house today (as if nothing has happened):???:. They also have is name but I am not prepared to give them his address. I might as well just put a uniform on myself, or make a citizens arrest.:mad:

words fail me... what sort of world eh?

bestest wishes :)

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentum

The great thing is to know when to speak and when to keep quiet.

(Seneca the Younger (attributed), Proverbs, 74)

Speech is given to many; intelligence to few - but if its well said, I said it!

:p