Central ticketing.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its a [problem]. have a read on here. don't contact the PPC.

I hear that but my main concern is that they bombard the leasing company with letters!! For eg if I'm caught speeding the leasing coy write to my coy and as I'm the driver of the car I take the hit but they also invoice me for

writing each letter at £20 a time!!

Anyone??

what are the exact terms of the lease. I bet its talks about sppeding fines and council tickets, not invoices from chancers. see this Question private parking fines fleets urged and ask the company why are tjey apssing on these bogus invoices. exact terms of thelease are key. you may be able to get your 20 punds fees back. sounds like the hire company is a bloodsucker to me.

Pre-empt the lease company gettign these scamvoices and paying them then recharging you by writing to the lease company first. Point out that these scamvoices are not legal fines or penalties as issued by the police/council and no such item exists in their terms and conditions allowing them to pay these invoices then charge them on to you.

Make it clear that you are not bothered what they do with the invoices; pay them, bin them, send them on to you; provided they make no charges for whatever action they choose to take.

what are the exact terms of the lease

No idea mate.All I know is that when I got caught for sppeding the Leasing company are duty bound to write to my comapany and ask who was driving the car and then they send a £20 Invoice.

• 3 weeks later...

I received two of these letters about a parking in a disable bay! I know I did wrong and I have since not done this again in the aberdeen beach boulavard car park.

I appealed both tickets as they wanted me to pay a charge of £85 as I hadnt paid the smaller amount in the time requested. But I never received the tickets on my car. They sent back saying the appeal was not accepted and sent pictures of my car with the tickets in them. Either they plot the tickets, take the picture and then take them off or someone has pulled it off of my car. Again I appealed saying I would not pay the fine as it was unfair that i had not received the ticket. Again the appeal was not accepted and said if I did not pay the fine they would refer me to a debt agency. Within the few days of me receiving this letter I received a letter from the debt agency.

Having read through many forums about this company most cases seem to be complete frauds about why they are giving people tickets. On my case as I did genuially reason for getting a ticket should I just pay for it!

Any advise much appreciated!

Your case is no different to any other. As you have found out, there is no such thing as an appeal with these leeches, if they allowed appeals they would not make any money. Do not contact them again, ignore all communications from them and their "debt agency" and above all DO NOT PAY! Oh, and its not a fine, its a [problem] invoice.