Car Repossession

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I really need some help.

I have had a car on finance for about three years, last year when i wasnt working i got into arrears on the account and the company took me to court and got a judgement for delivery of goods (suspended). subject to me making monthly payments, which i did till march this year when i missed two payments due to not working.

Today people turned up from the company clamped my car on my drive and then had me hand over the keys and took the car away. Can they do this without out another court order? I have paid over half the balance on the car

Hello and Welcome, Heather.

I'll move this thread to a Forum where you should get the help your looking for.

EDIT: Thread moved.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I really need some help.

I have had a car on finance for about three years, last year when i wasnt working i got into arrears on the account and the company took me to court and got a judgement for delivery of goods (suspended). subject to me making monthly payments, which i did till march this year when i missed two payments due to not working.

Today people turned up from the company clamped my car on my drive and then had me hand over the keys and took the car away. Can they do this without out another court order? I have paid over half the balance on the car

You have really answered your own question.

You should now get in contact with the finance company and ask them if there is a possibility of a return. They will probably only agree if you can pay the outstanding balance.

_________________________ ___________________

If my posting has been of any assistance - please tip my scales.

Foreign Aid - taxing poor people in rich countries for the benefit of rich people in poor countries.

• Haha 1