old style payment books/ littlewoods

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can I ask how you intend to prove because some pages are/was missing you have been defrauded of £500. I'm not doubting you in anyway it's just i'm unsure how this could be proved. If it can't then knowing how littlewoods and agents work you should have never signed an agreement hence there maybe a better way to deal with it.

Personally if I had evidence of fraud against an individual I would be reporting it to the police.

I did go to the police who finally came back to tell me it was a civil matter and I could issue a claim at the small claims court which I am in the process of doing,the police did contact the person concerned who told them she would come that weekend to discuss it, needless to say she didn't. I had repeatedly asked to discuss this matter with her which she refused, yes it is fraud and my mistake was in trusting her to mark off my payments, however I had made payments direct into her bank account which do not show on the book which she retained. I had purchased goods over a number of years, all in the payment hence wanting to know how many pages, to rewrite it as she has done she had to remove the page where I had witnessed them being marked down