Any info greatly appreciated on Goldfish CC, please.**REFUNDED**

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4119 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello again,

Chuffed to bits coz they've paid in full what I'd asked for (well over a grand). Really can't believe it was that easy. Genuine thanks to everyone on here for their input and walking me though it. I would've stumbled on for evermore paying / struggling and getting nowhere. Still fighting them on another, but I'll be making a donation for this one with sincere gratitude...

Now that I've had my eyes opened (and whilst I was waiting on Barclaycard) I went after another Card Company. I asked for a SAR and then a Spreadsheet etc ..

They've offered me a tenth of what I've asked for so is there a standard / template rejection letter? or any letters on the site that people have used, please?....they've admitted in writing they don't have my CCA, but it's only for a few hundred and the charges would wipe it out completely...

Again, any info / advice greatly appreciated....

Hi BL and delighted to hear of this success !! :D

You should start a new thread in the appropriate forum for the other card.

The Bank Templates Library has Rejection Letter templates. See here - http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/139-rejecting-offers-

Thread title changed to reflect your win and thanks for any Site donation. :)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Congratulations BL... Well done, that's wonderful news. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Good stuff BL :D well done :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert