style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI there. I will make this as simple as possible.

Worked for a large company as a driver. Applied within the same firm to change jobs mainly for health reasons. Got the job!

I had 10 days holiday pay owing from driving at £*** per hour. I had this holiday booked in March (when I started the new job) but cancelled it for ease for the Company. I was told initially that I would be paid off - 39 hours x10 days - 2 weeks. Fine. I was then told that I would not be paid but would take it as holiday. Was told to take 10 days. Was then told that as I work on a four day week now (same number of hours at much lower pay) that I should only have 8 days holiday. So I have lost a difference of £3 per hour roughly and am now losing holiday days too! Initially, I was happy just to take the holiday but now I have asked to be paid up from my driving time. I have been told that my rates change with my job but surely the holiday I earned at a higher rate can't be taken away from me? I have a new contract for this present job so surely should have been paid off at drivers rates and not messed around like this for nearly 3 months.

Have now asked for a meeting with me, manager and union rep but wonder if anyone knows the legal position on this?

Thanks. As I say, urgent due to impending meeting.