notice of eviction is this a possession order or not ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello basically

a notice of eviction is this a possession order ?

can the baliffs break in to evice with this ?

it's granted from the court but i can not see possession on the form

by the way its for some body else not myself

dcdkplug

have you considered telephoning the court office who issued this, it may be the best option for clarity available to you. but please do not delay in getting your friends to act quickly this is a situation that requires quick action and help.

note if it is a court that has issued this you will find that they are very cooperative and helpfull in circumstances such as this.

good luck

djc

Hi, if the eviction notice is from the court then the bailiffs will arrive on the date of eviction to take possession for the lender.

Is your friend intending to ask for a hearing to suspend the eviction- i.e. do they want to keep the property and can they afford it?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

well im not sure exactly for the financial side of it as its my mothers and brothers my mom who works full time but for part time money and my brother is self employed he's been this route before with notice of intention etc i dont think my self he knows how serious it is either i dont think he can afford it if i could i would

I'm afraid if they have an eviction notice they will have to leave on or before the date on it, unless they apply to the court to suspend the eviction.

What date is on the eviction notice?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

hello basically

a notice of eviction is this a possession order ?

can the baliffs break in to evice with this ?

it's granted from the court but i can not see possession on the form

by the way its for some body else not myself

In residential possession cases:-

The way the system works is that the Court makes a Possession Order - which is either immediate or suspended on terms - if you don't leave following an immediate order (normally expressed to be possession in 28 days) or you breach a suspended order then the Creditor/Landlord fills a form out and pays a fee and a warrant of eviction is issued.

If a warrant is issued the County Court Bailiff notifies you of the date of the eviction. If on that date the County Court Bailiff (and it MUST be the County Court Bailiff) will attend and will enter and evict by force if necessary.

As Ell En points out the first stage is to apply to suspend the warrant

Is it a rent case or mortgage arrears or is it enforcement of a charging order

If its' possession on other grounds the position may be much more challenging

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister