style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I just joined there, I've been having a few problems that could be covered in different topics here but most if the current bout surrounds housing.

I've had a few similiar problems, so I've been making a real issue out of this one.

I've lived in the private let property about 4 and a half years, there's been a lot gone wrong in the last two. I with held the rent in Dec. last year to get him to address them. As things started to unfold, I found myself recieving Notice to Quit.

I won't re-write all the details here, but if you check the link below it has most of it. I have had problem with the local council as well, so they haven't been as helpful as you might expect, to date, so I've been contacting all the MSPs I could find just to highlight the problem generally (not to pick up my case). I think it boiled down to the loophole in section 21 of HA, I'm more on the end of a retaliation eviction right now.

If someone has the time, can they check out the page below. There's a lot of text, but you can generally pick it up from the photos and some of the link documents, lease, letters, notice, etc.

Housing Problems in Dundee? Who'd Have Thunk It.