Lowell Portfolio & ICO

Guest alderney1965dk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5446 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest alderney1965dk

Hi Gang,

I have just been on the phone to ICO in regards to Lowell (Surprise Surprise!!) and they have informed me to contact them in writing about my dispute with them. This is a copy of what I am sending can you please advise as to whether it is ok to send

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

To whom it may concern.

After speaking to one of your representatives this morning (Thursday 28th May) I was informed to provide details of my dispute with the Lowell Portfolio 1 Group based in Leeds. I have been having an ongoing dispute with them for a few months now in regards to a cancelled account with 3 Mobile, however I dispute the amount owed. As they would not provide me a True Signed Copy of a CCA due to it being a telephony account, I asked them for a Subject Access Request. I did this on 1st April 2009 which enabled them 40 days to provide all details that I required and which was legally available to see. However to date I have still not received this request or the £10 Postal Order return. I believe that this may be a breach of the Data Protection Act, correct me if I am wrong. I have included a copy of the letter sent to Lowell Portfolio 1 about reporting them to you, West Yorkshire & North Yorkshire Trading Standards. I have also included a copy of the original SAR letter sent to Lowell on 1st April 2009. I would be grateful if you could advise as to where I can go from here.Even though all my calls are recorded via the truecall telephone recording system, I still require all correspondence from them in writing only, as I prefer to have paper evidence in case court action is required.

I await your response.

Can any one advise as to whether this is ok to send to ICO.

Thanks Guys & Gals :confused:

Edited by alderney1965dk
HTML Code was included