mmm-Are we finally getting there-but theres more to come believe me.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4627 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided to stop my battle against subprime lenders.Reason being ive been struggling now for years gone bankrupt -been repossessed and my small company dissolved and really havent the resources to take them on.Also i believe a few of you may win some cases against them but the problem is so vast not only here but most of Europe America prob even South Africa soon.The way some people are living in America due to the subprimers and banks is heartbreaking.Tents are appearing in fields by suburbs of Detroit and many other cities.A proud man even stakes four metal poles perhaps 20 metres apart in front of his tent then forming a square then tapes around them forming his new garden.And many more thousand upon thousand of similar stories.All races and creeds targeted by the greed of subprime-banks etc.Fixed rate ends-you just then have to pay rates so high what chance-to them again it goes -no one else will take us on.We were the targeted ones.Prob millions of people worldwide.I could write for hours of my travels round the world looking -tracking people, companies, share dealings new companies forming-offshoots of those ,leading to the final product-and you.But the final product when you really start looking closely leads allways to the same conclusion i believe thousand upon thousands of people were missold mortgages.To make the whole justifiable conclusion right again-could bring banks down and possibly bankrupt them.I know the lives of these men and how they live-i dont know how they can after what they have caused but do.I am not going to go on for hours but could i just give you a example.My journey began far away from these shores over 2-3 years ago. 2007.No names will be mentioned.Imagine this.1-A boardroom battle takes place maybe maybe not.2-Shortly afterwards a banker dumps his shares in a bank he started along with others.Giving reasons like which would have been accepted at the time-i want to do more fishing-slightly altered but along those lines.He was youngish.3-Shortly afterwards they buy a group in this country who then suddenly form offshoots a broker a mortgage arm- and themselves, Packager all the other things that go with it.We fall into their web-broker searches market as advertised-noooooo they put you into arms of other mortgage comp they own then back to themselves next day avoiding offers available at time.Trouble starts-re subprime crisis .Other mortgage company vanishes along with broker leaving main company still there to collect payments-fees councillor fees -end of fixed rate increases-every flaming fee imadginable.All are similar if you look closely.If you want more i will tell you more-if you think im daft-fair enough- but you must excuse me now ive been working on a roof fifty foot up-where the slates were hot enough to fry a egg-and some of you probably think my brain,also im typing on a bust computer with a on screen notepad with only one key.Take care Tawnyowl

Thanks for your insight tawny, i look forward to your next installment, if your computer will allow, out of interest, can you mention the packager and broker, i understand if you dont want to though, i have read through your original thread, and just want you to know i think, your an insparation to the rest of us that are still doing battle. i for one appreciate the input you have.

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

I will give a small story sometime this week of what it is like round the world-pictures-statements-latest upto the minute ways of how people and groups like this are i feel trying to sort this mess out.A kind of please dont feel you are alone thing although in many ways at the moment you are.You as you go through your battles with your lenders are really the pioneers,at the forefront of taking and developing new ways of taking on ,what when you break them down are powerfull organisations.You are all very brave people -probably arrived here due to the pain and anguish you have felt when doing your best to get through-thats all.I read many of your threads and am willing you all on.Be strong and take it to them .Thankyou for your kind post Brassed-of-two -i really when writing it didnt know what to expect. I arrived at this CAG site in a right mess and received help from so many of you.I am trying perhaps in a strange way to give something back.Tawnyowl.

The story is so big i will just give you articles for the time being.Agree or disagree i dont mind.Perhaps4-8% of mortgages in this country are subprime.A famous man said not long ago theres no subprime crisis here..Some with fixed rates are dreading the hike when deal ends.They know where they could end up and some i feel know and are going through hell.So i will say a few things i have heard or thought of and maybe soon if there is enough interest suggest one big idea im working on.Im not saying im right or wrong just feeling the pain some of you are going through.First-end rises NOW on all fixed rate subprime mortgages that are ending or going to..Also read the Telegraph article at top of page and feel the greed of the banks thats making so many of you bleed with worry -how can you possibly keep taking it.I saw the builders in the 80s go one by one 4x4 till 500000 went -nothing much said-similar 1x1 4x4the repossessions story-suffering.The mistakes will soon be forgotten-im not going to let them.Im going to be like a flea in their vests.Little article on one part of America to start .More to come. Pictured: The credit crunch tent city which has returned to haunt America | Mail Online

Just going slightly off topic.Really one of the reasons im writing this thread is the worry about reppossessions.The American idea what does anyone think.Aiming to stop 4 million foreclosures.Just wondering.The end of fixed rate deal and the instant rise-subprime esp is really bothering me and the poss reppossessions now the subprimers have vanished.Theres nowhere else to go for many.Something needs to be done. http://www.treas.gov/initiatives/eesa/homeowner-affordability-plan/HousingExampleSheet.pdf

I will tonight tell you the probably daft idea i had to try to do something about the subprime-end of fixed rate-people dreading the rise-nowhere else to refinance-probably ending up after time repossessed and forgotten as the subprime chaos slowly as time goes by fades.And the organisations and men who caused this chaos move to their next venture.In America probably backing the developers who no doubt will demolish the empty houses that housed familys and build their concrete towers.Then if some of you dont think i should be sectioned i will carry on with the storys about familys and peoples lives and how they are coping worldwide.Hope it interests someone.But at least it will empty my head of the hurt that i am feeling for people who must be so stressed out coping with their mortgage.350.38 -may you sink you know who you are im watching and waiting for your inevatable downfall.See you tonight Tawnyowl-sane but bet some of you are doubting.

Just for a few who perhaps dont know the full story of the subprime thing-perhaps read this.I believe many of you will be hung out to dry unless something is done soon.After you read this can you believe in 2007 some banks were still setting up companies in this country and targeting you.My main worry is there is now no real help-(my view only) when your fixed rate ends and really say the mortgage-subprime or bank who set up their own divisions pulled out really abandoned you.No real thought for you.They knew what was coming and set about covering themselves.Lets say they stopped offering in 2008,that means theres a timebomb of fixed rate defaults waiting to happen,and i believe you will one by one (hopefully not) be repossessed till the last subprime repossession goes and the problem slips away.All you have to ask yourself is can or how difficult will it be to pay your mortgage when the fixed rate ends or how long will i be able to.Heres one statement that may interest you.I am going to give you my idea later tonight and remember i have been repossessed etc so think of me what you may, its not for me now.The idea may shock you but it has to be said-then i will retreat to my roost .I know many of you are fighting your lenders and some even have things being investigated by the weak ones.Please excuse the following link it is rather long-also how some of the men who set up these are living is unreal and if you live in citys-near you. Significant law enforcement action and litigation is resulting from the crisis. The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation was looking into the possibility of fraud by mortgage financing companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, Lehman Brothers, and insurer American International Group, among others.[218] The FBI also assigned more agents to mortgage-related crimes and its caseload has dramatically increased.Subprime mortgage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Tawnyowl back soon.

I have seen many things in my life and never really got involved-just soaked it in.Unless its been things like a man beating a woman-a drunk violent mob attacking someone. A pensioner that kind of thing.Ive been attacked with knives-stanley and flick, straight bladed-ammonia- bricks,glasses even a released murderer who tried to go back to his old ways.Lucky enough id had training so could deal with it.Ive got perhaps the look that gets you targeted-the soft look,and thats how they targeted us they weighed us up and went for it knowing what would happen.I cant deal with this problem that way i need help.Its a long time since ive felt this way,and in a way i feel you are being bullied now and played with.So as i say bear with me only 30 mins to one hour it will be on.The financial institutions are the Kings we are the pawns or so they think.Tawny owl wont be long.Think of my plan what you may but please think about it.I cant stand whats going on with people here America rest of Europe Worldwide,

Right here we go.May i say in addition to the above i have seen a murder-and appeared in the crown court for the prosecution.I went to help but was to late-ive seen the look of -not going into that.First of all see what the banks are upto-re Telegraph top of page-not stopping are they.I have got the feeling its time to act the kind of feeling you get in that split second when you are about to get attacked and decide whether to defend yourself or run.Running sometimes is the best option-Not in this case.So many people getting repossessed-foreclosed.Time to make a stand-not just here -internationally. 1-A PEACEFUL PROTEST-i believe its your right. 2-OUTSIDE A HOME-Going to be repossessed (permission would be needed)preferably in London-hopefully get some press interest.A kind of enoughs enough-no more repossessions and other placards etc.This would be the start.But it would need people the more the better. 3-INTERNATIONALLY-America and rest of Europe-mmm-language problems-i havent worked out whether there are translation options on computers so personally would struggle -no trouble America-this would lead to the coordinated INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PROTEST along the lines of the British one but us included again.Hopefully some media interest. 4-Remember these organisations only understand money.So 5-Get in touch with Newspapers-TV-MPs to get it through to the powerful ones its got to stop. 6-A INTERNATIONAL COORDINATED 2 MONTH REFUSAL TO PAY SUBPRIME OR OTHER MORTGAGE till they respond and once and for all sort this terrible crisis of people being thrown out of homes.Family homes.The only thing these organisations understand is money-begin to starve them and they will cave in but it has to be coordinated when it gets to this stage.No more tent citys and no more foreclosures,repossessions.There is a way through.I have many more thoughts but that will do for now.Ive had my say thank god you can speak your mind in this country and Thankyou Tawnyowl.

Suppose really in America if the total figures are right the debt works out for every man woman and child is poss 175000 dollars then America is on the verge of Baxxxxxxxy.I will find good news as well.Got a feeling these tent citys may get bigger.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnnOOo6tRs8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28QXe7GkkPE&NR=1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cJNEeI-lFM&feature=related

Homeless its not nice ive been there twice.Tawnyowl now going to Detroit to give you some peoples storys that might make you go -Snap

Its so sad the tune says many things

-back soon with peoples statements views then swap country for a while.Do hope someones interested.1 million dollar homes- new-reduced to300000 dollars no interest.

Thank you Tawnyowl, I agree with everything you say. I too am planning to publicise the dirty tricks of the sub prime companies as far and wide as possible, by involving BBC Watchdog and the national newspapers. But it is futile trying to get any help from the FSA, the FOS or the government. I have already tried this and met a brick wall. The FOS have told me that the sub prime companies have not treated me unfairly and are quite within their rights to act as they do. I wrote to my MP, who passed it on to the relevant minister, who replied stating that the government's mortgage rescue plan is sufficient enough to help people and that the "lenders" are entitled to charge as much interest as they like. The fact is that the FOS and the government helped to set up these crooks in the first place, whilst keeping secret from the public what they would be getting into if they took on one of these so called "mortgages", so they are every bit as bad as the companies themselves.

Yes Tawnyowl, every sub prime victim needs to stand united and tell the whole country what is really going on, if only to prevent anyone else from being duped into a situation they will never get out of.

Hello subprimevitim-a suitable name in these times and if no ones said it allready welcome to the CAG.The FSA -FOS-the weak ones investigating and getting nowhere and dont expect them to-ever.The goverment mmm--prob do know and realise the solution would bankrupt banks and lead to such costs they darent carry it through-but may have to face it sooner or later-but for now the blinkers have come down.The government rescue plan-well in my view multiply it by a hundred and still would not be enough-and anyway how many has it helped.Last i heard one family in Eastern England.Newsapers-i approached one and they hadnt the resources or understanding of such a complex matter to do it.So at the moment as far as i can see-the repossessions will carry on-till the last subprime fixed rate targeted victim goes and slowly the problem gets washed away in the mists of time.Forgotten victims of a plot hatched by organisations and minds to powerfull for govenments to understand.Who have caused more damage tothe economys of the world

Im sorry but i feel so strongly about the job losses, the pain some of you are going through,the closures of car plants etc,your fathers,grandfathers queing up at banks ,the subprime horror-the loss of pensions just listen to this tune,feel the words,it could i feel apply to many places.Whos to blame you know my views.I dont know where this thread is going to but it needs to run its course.Tawnyowl

I will come to this country soon i know there are homeless here to. Housing crisis puts families on the streets of L.A. | NowPublic News Coverage Families Downed by Foreclosures Living in Motels | NowPublic News Coverage a nice story-http://www.nowpublic.com/world/homeless-womans-plea-obama-draws-flood-support I know this is a problem here to.When you get repossessed its hard to find accomodation.Terrible thing to some a smell other than disinfectant-its so hard.Pets Losing Homes Due to Their Families' Economic Troubles | NowPublic News Coverage I think thats all for tonight.Im thinking of all the people who know they are facing the hardest times of their lives Britain America and worldwide.This was the last song i sang to my house when i was sat there with my cockateal, my dog one cold autumn evening at midnight as i left.Perhaps some of you may think its funny but sad to.Be strongTawnyowl. YouTube - Elvis Presley There Goes My Everything

Some of you may wonder why i am putting this on again.Well i feel the only way really to take them on is through a united effort.Middle income families are now beginning to default a kind of midprime crisis may be brewing up so i will put it on again in the next post and as you know i have been scouring the world for some idea.Weve got to take them on United.The following post after that will give you some idea i found this morning.I must admit its much more sophisticated than mine.Once again my view only.Tawnyowl.

I have seen many things in my life and never really got involved-just soaked it in.Unless its been things like a man beating a woman-a drunk violent mob attacking someone. A pensioner that kind of thing.Ive been attacked with knives-stanley and flick, straight bladed-ammonia- bricks,glasses even a released murderer who tried to go back to his old ways.Lucky enough id had training so could deal with it.Ive got perhaps the look that gets you targeted-the soft look,and thats how they targeted us they weighed us up and went for it knowing what would happen.I cant deal with this problem that way i need help.Its a long time since ive felt this way,and in a way i feel you are being bullied now and played with.The financial institutions are the Kings we are the pawns or so they think.Think of my plan what you may but please think about it.I cant stand whats going on with people here America rest of Europe Worldwide,May i say in addition to the above i have seen a murder-and appeared in the crown court for the prosecution.I went to help but was to late-ive seen the look of -not going into that.First of all see what the banks are upto-re Telegraph top of page-not stopping are they.I have got the feeling its time to act the kind of feeling you get in that split second when you are about to get attacked and decide whether to defend yourself or run.Running sometimes is the best option-Not in this case.So many people getting repossessed-foreclosed.Time to make a stand-not just here -internationally. 1-A PEACEFUL PROTEST-i believe its your right. 2-OUTSIDE A HOME-Going to be repossessed (permission would be needed)preferably in London-hopefully get some press interest.A kind of enoughs enough-no more repossessions and other placards etc.This would be the start.But it would need people the more the better. 3-INTERNATIONALLY-America and rest of Europe-mmm-language problems-i havent worked out whether there are translation options on computers so personally would struggle -no trouble America-this would lead to the coordinated INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PROTEST along the lines of the British one but us included again.Hopefully some media interest. 4-Remember these organisations only understand money.So 5-Get in touch with Newspapers-TV-MPs to get it through to the powerful ones its got to stop. 6-A INTERNATIONAL COORDINATED 2 MONTH REFUSAL TO PAY SUBPRIME OR OTHER MORTGAGE till they respond and once and for all sort this terrible crisis of people being thrown out of homes.Family homes.The only thing these organisations understand is money-begin to starve them and they will cave in but it has to be coordinated when it gets to this stage.No more tent citys and no more foreclosures,repossession s.There is a way through.I have many more thoughts but that will do for now.Ive had my say thank god you can speak your mind in this country and Thankyou Tawnyowl.The next post may make sense of my thoughts i found it this morning.