Tmobile lack of support

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just recently had my Nokia 5800 sent into tmobile for repair, it was only a software update failure, 2 weeks ago.

When I got the text to say my phone was back, I was there within 20 mins to pick it up. Only to find out that Tmobile didnt repair the phone as they said I dropped the phone and that it has water damage. They suggested I take it to a Nokia Care centre which I did do in S****horpe.

I took along the picture and the engineers report from tmobile. Found out today that there was NO water nor liquid damage on the phone, no damage to the external nor internal casing and that there was a chip missing from the circuit board.

Considering this phone is only 2 months old, hasnt been dropped, always had the protector on it and it had a software fault, I would really like to know how Tmobile has come to the conclusion that this phone has been misused and that the Nokia Care Centres engineers report differs greatly to Tmobile.

Unfortunately Nokia cant do anything as it looks like misuse from Tmobiles engineers and not me. Tmobile wont do anything neither and Ive only been with them for just under 3 months.

I am considering canclling the contract fully as Tmobile hasnt done anything whatsoever, so much for customer support.