Lloyds have sent me a CCA out of the blue. - dead

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lloyds have sent me a CCA after years of asking for it, what on earth do I do now? I have never seen one of these things and not sure where I stand?

I can only assume now they have a document to reinforce their debt collecting.

Is this the time when I have to start grovelling for a repyment plan? I have no intentions or ability to give them the money I owe in full.

Hi unfortunately LTSB appear to have copies (microfiche?) of most agreements :(. I've been threatened with court if I don't start paying :eek: so I'm checking all options. I spoke to someone today who said they would never recommend anyone pays a company to try and clear a LTSB alleged debt because they won't succeed.

Lloyds have sent me a CCA after years of asking for it, what on earth do I do now? I have never seen one of these things and not sure where I stand?

Post it on here, use photobucket and remove all Identifying names, addresses, reference numbers, bar codes etc, then one of the experts will be able to have a look and tell you if it is enforceable or not.

When exactly did you ask for it? Not that it makes any difference now since they changed the rules:confused:

Is it for an agreement prior to 2007 or after?

If it is previous 2007 then a microfiche of the agreement IMO would not be legally enforceable, but as I say, post it up on here let the experts take a look.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I asked my friend who has it and asked her to scan it in for me so I can post it up here. However she realised that the CCA is actually for the credit card that I am paying off and the only account that I am sorted with. What on earth are they playing at? I expect they will soon be on my case saying they have sent me what I asked for! Wrong account Lloyds!

You could send a SAR & then they would have to send you everything on all the A/Cs you have with them + it would give you a chance to work out any unfair charges they've applied which you could reclaim. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT