MBNA a Class Action Suit!!

Sidley1965
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I see SO many people on this forum who, like myself have problems with the bunch of retards at MBNA, but no one actually seems to be making any REAL progress (one voice shouting in the storm etc) therefor I propose this;

If YOU are GENUINELY interested in ridding the world of these muppets, PM me. I am proposing a petition to the government to have MBNA's credit license removed. This would shut them down in the UK. With any luck, they are so disorganised, all debts would be written off!

We could do them enough damage in the press too, and them government may even begin to question their methods and instigate their own investigation.

I'll set up a link at YouGov if there's enough people reply to this thread.

SPREAD THE WORD

• 5 weeks later...
I see SO many people on this forum who, like myself have problems with the bunch of retards at MBNA, but no one actually seems to be making any REAL progress (one voice shouting in the storm etc) therefor I propose this;

If YOU are GENUINELY interested in ridding the world of these muppets, PM me. I am proposing a petition to the government to have MBNA's credit license removed. This would shut them down in the UK. With any luck, they are so disorganised, all debts would be written off!

We could do them enough damage in the press too, and them government may even begin to question their methods and instigate their own investigation.

I'll set up a link at YouGov if there's enough people reply to this thread.

SPREAD THE WORD

whist it would be nice i think the debts would be passed on to another bank as was in the case of northern rock where the co-op took over their credit cards mbna would just simply sell all the debts to another bank or dca

That was NOT my point. If enough people all got together and complained EN MASSE to say the FSA, FO, OFCOM (yes for misuse of telephones) Banking Standards then something WILL be done.

It doesn't matter if the debts are sold on, this is about putting ALL MBNA employees on the dole, where people like them belong. Let's see how they like it when THEY get harassed for being in debt! :mad::mad:.

All it takes is a flood of letters ALL about the same thing and action will be taken.

That was NOT my point. If enough people all got together and complained EN MASSE to say the FSA, FO, OFCOM (yes for misuse of telephones) Banking Standards then something WILL be done.

It doesn't matter if the debts are sold on, this is about putting ALL MBNA employees on the dole, where people like them belong. Let's see how they like it when THEY get harassed for being in debt! :mad::mad:.

All it takes is a flood of letters ALL about the same thing and action will be taken.

dont get me wrong i am also plagued my this bunch of wasters they do need to get taken down i have a complaint in the the ombudsman at present the funny thing is they were told to hault all action by the ombudsman but after been ordered to do this they sold my account to a dca and when the dca heard this they passed it straight back to mbna. the ombudsman is now looking to punish them shows how stupid mbna are

MBNA must give all prospective staff an IQ test, if they FAIL they GET the job!!:D:D

If I EVER met anyone of the cretins I've had to deal with so far, I'd be sorely tempted to rearrange a few facial features. I've never come across such a bunch of ignorant, boorish and determined criminals before. Hopefully my complaints to;

OFCOM (for telephone harassment)

OTELO (for the same)

ICO (Breach of DPA)

Trading Standards (Breaches of CCA 1974)

OFT (as above- suggested their CC license be revoked and breaches of CCA 1974)

FO (As above)

ASA (Section 46 of the CCA 1974 - False Advertising)

FSA (as above)

Banking Standards Board (breaches of guides)

A few choice letters to national newspapers INCLUDING Private Eye

In EACH case the complaint was accompanied by a 38MB file of PDF scanned evidence, a full explanation from me, time lines of events, lists of what acts breached and when, and foremost EACH organisation was made aware that I was in contact with ALL the others too!! I think MBNA should be more than a little worried by what I have done to them.

I gave them ample chance to sort it out amicably, I told them what I would do if they didn't make the effort, and now I've gone and DONE them!! I hope they ALL rot in hell for eternity.

They picked on the wrong person this time!