JD Williams Accounts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, just looking for a bit of advice, I have quite a few accounts with the JD Williams group that I am struggling to pay. I was going to CCA them but wasnt sure if I could do this as they were taken out over the internet and after 2004 - can I still follow this route?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rachuk

Hi, thanks for this but I havent actually sent any CCA requests as yet - they were opened on the internet over the last three years ish so I wondered is it worth me sending the CCA as I presume they will come into the category where you just have to tick the box to make it enforceable??

Thanks

Rachuk

Hi, thanks for this but I havent actually sent any CCA requests as yet - they were opened on the internet over the last three years ish so I wondered is it worth me sending the CCA as I presume they will come into the category where you just have to tick the box to make it enforceable??

Thanks

Rachuk

Yes, if after December 2004 then a tickbox is sufficient, if these "agreements" are prior to 2007 though then they will still need to show the tickbox and the prescribed terms that were shown to you at the time of your "signature" to comply with a s78 request.

S.

Yes indeed the electronic signature is with us, although not sure if it has been tested as anyone who has access to your computer could, in theory, at least do one of those, these is, IMHO nothing person about them, but I digress, yes the signature part for the CCA would appear to be satisfied, but thats not say that there are not any other questionable parts to the Agreement. I would go ahead.

Yes indeed the electronic signature is with us, although not sure if it has been tested as anyone who has access to your computer could, in theory, at least do one of those, these is, IMHO nothing person about them, but I digress, yes the signature part for the CCA would appear to be satisfied, but thats not say that there are not any other questionable parts to the Agreement. I would go ahead.

This thread has a cagger fighting an online application with amex.

Here

S.