style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4404 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just stumbled across this article The Office of Fair Trading: Log Book Loans and would like some advice if possible?

Should you have signed a BOS from these people, say a couple of years after the effective date (23/02/2006) and the amendments haven't been made, would the BOS remain enforceable?

Would be grateful of any opinions.

I don't know if this helps or the right place but here goes

ASK THE CERTIFICATING COURT FOR A REFUND OF FRAUDULENT BAILIFFS FEES

I make this complaint because on [DATE] the bailiff executed an invalid levy by taking a motor vehicle [MAKE AND MODEL] registration [ABC 123] belonging to me as collateral for somebody elses debt.

The motor vehicle is my own property and the bailiff has taken it as a collateral for somebody elses debt I understand to be a traffic offence or similar debt which may have been committed by a previous registered keeper or owner. I also understand the bailiff is committing an offence under Section 12 of the Theft Act 1967 and I reported the vehicle stolen to the police who said [they could not get involved/it's a civil matter].

I attach a copy a copy of the V5 to confirm I am the lawful owner of the vehicle.

[The vehicle is a necessary tool for my day to day business function and I understand these types of goods are exempt from being used as collateral by a bailiff in any event.]

I tried to seek an amicable resolve with the bailiff who ignored my request.

I ask for my vehicle to be immediately returned to me at no cost to myself and undamaged and ask that I am compensated for my financial losses in relation to this levy and in acquiring a replacement a rental vehicle whilst my vehicle was in the bailiff's possession.

trooper68

Trooper68:)