Maternity pay ends next week...

meandbex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5449 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i am hoping someone can please help and point me in right direction. My maternity pay from work finishes on june 6th which is a huge worry as me andmy partner are already struggling with the mortgage.

Ive looked into going back to work, but tbh by the time i have paid out for childcare then 4 buses a day its not going to be worth it.

My partner earns £26k a year but mortgage is 700 month, then theres 180 month to his ex kids so theres a huge chunk ofmoney gone before you even think of other bills.

anyone please got any ideas as to what i may get should i not return from work? would i be btter trying to get income support or jsa?

confused!

PPI SUCCESS

2011- Lloyds TSB £3874

2011 - Loans.co.uk (GE Finance) £1504.77

2017 - Moneyshop - £977

2018 - Aquacard £1327

2019 - Citicard - £1071.31

Are you claiming all the benefits you can? there is a child care element you can claim if you are going back to work.

You can use this calculator to work it out, I know it sounds daft but sometimes it is better to just go back part time and do the minimum 16 hours, just have a mess about with your figures and work out the best scenario for your circumstances

Start Calculation

Capitalism is the legitimate racket

of the ruling class.

Al Capone