Jump to content

Re: CCA requests.


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

:confused: Hi all.


Just an update on the 3 'Account in dispute' letters I sent off on April 30th to Equidebt, Cabot and Westcot. Absolutely nothing still from Westcot; received copy of CCA from Equidebt but requested a clearer copy from them as suggested. Cabot have since sent me a letter stating that they still cannot get hold of my original CCA (see attached copy of reply).


Please advice on my next step please. Are Cabot stalling for time? What, if anything, do I do about Westcot? Will Equidebt think I am stalling for time by asking for a clearer copy of the CCA? :-(


Thank you all again in advance for your continued help and support.

Cabot CCA Request 2.pdf

Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't have to do anything just now, they've put the a/c on hold so no doubt they'll end up returning it to the original lender.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts


Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.


Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit



17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Link to post
Share on other sites

You are entitled to a legible copy of your alleged agreement, so if you feel you require this, it is your right to request it.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)


Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.


If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You


The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA


Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you cerberusalert and harrassed senior.


I will hang on in there then.

Will post again when I receive any further replies.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...