Section 78 CCA 1974

cashins

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4577 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A certain firm of solicitors in the North have twice returned a request under the above saying although they are acting for ******** they are not agents for the purpose of this request. (Even though they are asking for money).

Thinking I will just let this time out 12+2 unless anyone has another suggestion.

David

Nice one!

It never ceases to amaze me the range of stupidity displayed by these 'professionals'.

It would be tempting to set up a DCA and do things correctly - I am sure that we would make a considerable profit after all the only thing we want on this site is for the creditors to prove the debts and then we will come to an acceptable arrangement.

GK

If you receive useful, amusing, interesting advice from anyone please feel free to nudge their scales over there

It never ceases to amaze me the range of stupidity displayed by these 'professionals'.

Joke is, CCA'ed the OC early last year and as they came back with a load of junk, (illegeable, unenforceable anyway), they got an Acc in dispute then.

Judging by recent form, this lot will issue a POC anyway.

david