DCA,s good ones or bad

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there can anyone tell me if they have any info on a company called Global Debt Recovery, the reason i ask is i am getting a little grief from them but i sense they aint exactly kosher because the have a P.O. box number and not a proper address, or is this the norm for all dca,s !!!

hi and welcome to cag,

this is the norm from all dca's

above the thread there is a search box and if you type in global you will find many posts,

is there anything we can help you with just lets us know some details

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Global Debt Recovery Ltd

66/70 Coombe Road

New Malden

KT3 4QW

Phone: 020 8949 5235

Fax: 020 8949 8033

Email: [email protected]

Link: Global Debt Recovery

Service:

Area: UK & EIRE

Region: SE

Type: Full

Global Debt Recovery Ltd

2B&C Cartwright Court

Bradley Business Park

Huddersfield

HD2 1GN

Phone:

Fax:

Email: [email protected]

Link: Global Debt Recovery

Service:

Area:

Region: NW

Type: Branch-Location

:eek: wow Ida that makes good reading,i am about tosend off my registered letter with the £1 postal order tomorrow, but after reading how it goes with most DCA,s i am feeling a little more relaxed with my case, as long as there are people like yourself to help me along the way, i am well pleased and as such wish you all the very best, no doubt i will be in touch sooner rather than later, - regards - pjay59...

hi there can anyone tell me if they have any info on a company called Global Debt Recovery, the reason i ask is i am getting a little grief from them but i sense they aint exactly kosher because the have a P.O. box number and not a proper address, or is this the norm for all dca,s !!!

They are all t%%%ERS to be honest, just different degrees of it:roll:

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

I believe they *should* put their full company name and registered office on any official correspondance. It's often in very small text at the bottom of the page.

Hopefully someone on here who is more knowledgable can confirm this.

I believe they *should* put their full company name and registered office on any official correspondance. It's often in very small text at the bottom of the page.

Hopefully someone on here who is more knowledgable can confirm this.

Correct :)

Usually the registered office isn't much help, Marstons registered office is next door to London Undergrounds head office near St James Park (lovely place - well worth a visit), and is actually an office full of solicitors and legal types who allow companies to register there. There would be nobody from Marstons there if you were to visit or serve a writ on them, just a junior solicitor sitting at a pc.