Esa Problems

Flagg913

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4741 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just started claiming esa from 28th march, after along wait processing it they have finally payed me a giro for backdated money from the 28th march to 7th may, this was payed on the 9th may...since then i have recieved no money. i have tried phoning up but no one seems to able to tell me whats going on....just wondered does anyone know when you usually get payed after being backdated?

You should get paid every two weeks - looks like your benefit week ending day is a Thursday as the last payment was to the 7th of May.

It's paid in arrears - so your next payment will cover you up to yesterday. If you're paid into your bank it takes 3 working days - so you should normally receice a payment every second Tuesday (maybe a bit earlier if you are paid by giro).

As it's the bank holiday on Monday the payment for this fortnight may have gone out early - so check your bank/post over the next couple of days too.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Sarah_Pussycat
spelling!