Lloyds TSB - Final Letter

Mightyacorn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4581 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have gone through all the rigamorole with Lloyds TSB, ie SARs, denials, etc., and LBA :-

Mrs S Hannah

Senior Officer

Lloyds TSB Credit Operations

Customer Service Recovery

City Park, Three City Park

The Droveway

Hove

BN3 7AU

24th April, 2009

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Dear Mrs Hannah,

Account Number

Your Ref

I am very disappointed that you have failed to respond to my letter of the 18th March, 2009, a copy of which I have enclosed.

I would draw your attention to the terms of the contract which you agreed to at the time that I opened my account. It is an implied term of that contract that you would conduct yourselves lawfully and in a manner which complies with UK law.

I am frankly shocked that you have operated my account in this way as I had always reposed confidence in your integrity and expertise as my fiduciary.I

calculate that you have taken £1165 in charges, I request that I be re-imbursed that amount plus £336.53 in interest, together with the £10 Subject Access Request fee, making a total of £1511.53. I am enclosing a copy of the schedule of the charges which I am claiming. I have already sent you a copy of this in my original letter in April 2007.

Additionally you have entered a default notice against my credit record. This default occurred merely in respect of unlawful charges levied by you or was the result of impecuniosity caused directly by the taking by you of penalty charges which you had applied unlawfully to my account.

In addition to full payment of the sum mentioned above I require that you remove the default entry from the register. Please note that mere correction or amendment to the entry will not be acceptable.

I require repayment in full of this money and removal of the default notice. If you do not comply fully within 14 days then I shall begin a claim against you for the full amount plus interest plus a claim under ss.7 and 13 of the Data Protection Act 1998 plus my costs and without further notice.

Furthermore, I shall submit a complaint to the OFT.

Yours sincerely,

I then received this letter below:-

LloydsTSB personal account pictures by mightyacorn2008 - Photobucket

My question is do I ignore the letter, just carry on and commence Court action? or does the letter have any credance do I have to carry on paying?

Any advice please?

Mightyacorn

Edited by Mightyacorn

Err...............yes.

Can LTSB read and write ?

A reduction of payments has been deemed as an increase !!!!

Help us to keep on helping.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums.

This site is run solely on donations.

You can make a donation

HERE. Thank you.

Any advice & opinions given by supasnooper are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.