Lloyds (Scotland) Any point in starting claim?

give_me_it_back

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi again!

My bank (Lloyds) is based in England, although I live in Scotland.

They've just charged me £41 for 2 days going over planned overdraft. Spoke to them on phone. They say they won't cough up. I've told them I've taken several banks to court and won, and will do it again (even JUST for £41!)

My question is - is it still worth it?

Has the Office of fair Trading made any changes that make claiming more difficult/less likely to pay out?

Is it taking ages?

Thanks all

Abbey - 547.00 settled in full.

Second claim: £204 WON.

Barclaycard - 142.88 incl interest due WON BY DEFAULT as they didn't even bother entering a defence. Barclaycard paid up £184.88.

MBNA - Concluded £634.31

Capital One Concluded £148

Kinda disappointed I've no more banks to go after now...

you should not wait. You should go ahead and start your bank charges claim now. Everyone should. Add your 8% and get in the queue. Your claim will be suspended at once the OFT is won as it surely will be then there will be a big rush the money. It may even be that whatever repayment plan is agreed between the FSA and the banks, but no provision will be made the interest payments and also it is likely that the courts will discourage any claims being started with them unless there is some very different issue to be decided.

Start your bank charges claim now