Credit Today Summit - Video Podcast

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, the video seems to have accidentally downloaded onto my hard disk and converted itself into an mpeg2 video file.

Somehow I think it will be more interesting once I've had a play around with it. ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

"these are interesting times for the industry"

is that credit speak for "we're geting our arses kicked by people who know how to handle us"?

video mogadon-if you have problems getting over to sleep at night,play this.It'a a guarantee that you'll be bored into a deep stupor in no time.I can't believe these people actually believe their own guff!!

I bet it will be a lot more interesting once fuzzybobble is finished with it ;)

look out for a new video on youtube LOL

Oh dear, the video seems to have accidentally downloaded onto my hard disk and converted itself into an mpeg2 video file.

Somehow I think it will be more interesting once I've had a play around with it. ;)

Will it have soundtracks...

Money for Nothing

Money money money

I want money

spring to mind. I will have to watch this later at home.

I think the very lovely Julia off Watchdog would tear that silly moo to shreads personally :mad:

Anyway i struggled to stay awake till the end of that yawnathon..goodness knows how even the invited industry guests actually there managed to?

My conclusion of all that is though in all seriousness....they are terrified of the way things are at the moment & the language they use is just industry speak to disguise that fear.

The idiot at the end who thinks sites like this can be closed down made me laugh.

What makes him think he can dictate what sites can & cannot be on the internet :confused:

The idiot at the end who thinks sites like this can be closed down made me laugh.

What makes him think he can dictate what sites can & cannot be on the internet :confused:

It shows -;

1. They are very afraid of people knowing the LEGAL rights

2. They are so arrogant that they actually do believe they can censor the truth

3. They are absolute fools who believe their own propaganda.

4. They were all so pi55ed they didnt know what was being said by their sad industry apologists

That actually made me angry as well as to laugh ODC....:mad:

What on earth makes him think he or his industry has the power to shut down consumer websites on the internet exactly?

Did the fool even realize what he was saying before he said that?

If he/his industry could do that, then anyone could shut any website down quite frankly...i do wish fools like him would think before they speak :rolleyes:

Dont forget Mr Ton he probably started off as a telephone threat monkey so has allegedly been lying all his working life. Dont forget these people are trained to lie, cheat and decieve. They come out with such outlandish phrases as ''If you dont pay now the baliffs will be round in ten minutes'' or We dont need a CCA as we are an American Company'' If you dont pay us you will go to prison.:rolleyes:

I think the very lovely Julia off Watchdog would tear that silly moo to shreads personally :mad:

Anyway i struggled to stay awake till the end of that yawnathon..goodness knows how even the invited industry guests actually there managed to?

My conclusion of all that is though in all seriousness....they are terrified of the way things are at the moment & the language they use is just industry speak to disguise that fear.

If they did manage it then it would be like living in China, beware if you have more that one child? Actually on that note, I was asked after summitting a I&E why I had listed school dinners as being an expense? Suppose they thought it was a bit much that I would want me children fed "Hot Dinners" in the winter!