miss_squeezy77 vs LloydsTSB ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks guys!

:) :) :)

15/2/07 Lloyds TSB number 1 account settled in full :D

20/2/07 5% donation to site :) thanks guys!!

My advice or opinion is offered in good faith but without prejudice or liability. It should not be considered as legal advice. If in doubt, seek advice from a qualified legal professional.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure" - Marianne Williamson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news - I'm so pleased of course! And good luck with the new job, new house, now new improved bank balance - blimey, guess you've got a life! :)

kind regards to all, maryt

------------

13/2/07 - full settlement from Lloyds TSB

14/2/07 - 5% (rounded up!) to CAG - THANKS!

Excellent, well done squeezy!:D

I'll get your thread moved for you. Also, remember to write to the court to withdraw the claim.

• Haha 1

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Thanks GaryH for your support along the way - your threads and posts have always been really inspiring and encouraging! And thanks for reminding to write to the court :)

My advice or opinion is offered in good faith but without prejudice or liability. It should not be considered as legal advice. If in doubt, seek advice from a qualified legal professional.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure" - Marianne Williamson

5% donation paid - worth every penny!!! Thanks again to CAG and all members for their help.

Thanks GaryH for your support along the way - your threads and posts have always been really inspiring and encouraging! And thanks for reminding to write to the court :)

My pleasure squeezy! Glad to be of help:)

Thanks for the donation.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Just following your thread, it makes interesting reading!

i have just recieved my statement from lloyds and now im going to the prelimary letter.

please update your thread to let us now how you got on.

Lou

HALIFAX-4..CLAIM 1

5 Jan PRELIM

5 Mar LBA

26 Phone HSBC about offer

14 April Halifax paid into account

HALIFAX-10..CLAIM 2

21 Mar PRELIM

18 Jul LBA

24 Jul FILED N1

30 Jul Letter from halifax putting case on hold due to OFT

10 August notice of acknowledgement

22 August letter of defence from halifax legal

LLOYDS TSB..CLAIM 3

5 Jan PRELIM

5 Mar LBA

26 Mar FILED N1

5 April acknowleged

4 May defense

27 June to be assessed by judge

12 Sept court date (adjourned till further notice)

21 August letter from court, case on hold till Jan?

Hi Lou

Good luck with your claim, it's a good idea to start your own thread if you haven't already done so, that way we can keep track and answer any questions.

I received back everything I was claiming for - just have to start again with them now to get back what they have charged in the meantime!!

Thanks miss squeezy77,

Ill create the threads now

i wish you every success lol

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/67259-hands2bfree-lloyds-tsb.html#post577331

HALIFAX-4..CLAIM 1

5 Jan PRELIM

5 Mar LBA

26 Phone HSBC about offer

14 April Halifax paid into account

HALIFAX-10..CLAIM 2

21 Mar PRELIM

18 Jul LBA

24 Jul FILED N1

30 Jul Letter from halifax putting case on hold due to OFT

10 August notice of acknowledgement

22 August letter of defence from halifax legal

LLOYDS TSB..CLAIM 3

5 Jan PRELIM

5 Mar LBA

26 Mar FILED N1

5 April acknowleged

4 May defense

27 June to be assessed by judge

12 Sept court date (adjourned till further notice)

21 August letter from court, case on hold till Jan?

That's FANTASTIC! CONGRATULATIONS Miss_Squeezy! Wow, what a journey; but well worth it (especially at Lloyds expense!).:D

I'm at the initial stages of my claim, and like eve 8 am also scared to death but am determined to persue it!:)

Will start a thread keeping you posted.

Hi Squeezy, I have just received my AQ and was really upset (I claimed abck from halifax and they paid as soon as I put a claim in) as it is going further, but i have just read all the way through your thread and has made me feel so much better. I was thinking "what am i going to say/do in court" etc. Congratulations on your win, i hope mine goes the same way!

Hi Squeezy

Absolutely brilliant!! I am at the sage of getting ready to submit my claim in court. I'm absolutely petrified! I stay in Scotland, so the law is slightly different. Lloyds owe us £4571 - and I am determined to get every penny back. Your story has given me the inspiration to fight on! Well done

Ok - your words have been encouraging and my friend and i have just completed all the initial letters to be posted tomorrow - really scared but excited at the same time - finally we may both be in the clear again.......

cant believe how much we have both incurred through unauthorized charges me - (deep breath)........ a whopping £3500- which has almost crippled me and meant i lost my home !!!!!! my friend £500 ( who has been living on dripping on toast for the last 12 months even though she is a veggie ..hoho ) no really times have been tough .

Thank you for the inspiration and determination .

Will keep you posted - enjoy your money XXXXXicon7.gif

Prem letter sent 26/2/2007:)

"bog Off" received 4/3/2007:mad:

LBA letter sent 9/3/2007:)

Money claim .com filed - 27/3/2007:)

Notice of issue received 29/3/2007

• 3 months later...

Hi Miss S, I have received a letter highlighting that 1 of 3 things will happen:

1)file and serve schedule of all the charges.

2) the defendant will file and serve a counter schedule

3) there will be a stay.....

I sent my schedule of charges, i was wondering did you have this letter?

I hope i will be in your situation soon!!