Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4138 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi ive been a customer of sterling green for a year and a half ,i pay them £240 pcm

i have four accounts there dealing with

black horse £2801.25

black horse £2401.59

lloyds £11000 @

egg £2000

th money is devided thus

b/h £25.80

b/h £25.80

lloyd £128.87

egg £21.83

total £204.50

the balance going to sterling

thing is i have just had statements from three of the companies and the dept hasnt altered much and the interest is swallowing up any payments made ,ive requested informaton from sterling but there not very forthcommming.

anyone have any advice or dealings with sterling green

Edited by dazzabambra
spelling

Hello.

Are you Certain that this is an IVA?

These are legally binding orders and pretty formal things.

I just need to be sure that it isn't a Debt Management Plan.

It sounds very much like a debt management plan, as in an IVA the interest would be frozen upon approval as it is legally binding.

In a debt management plan, you would need to apply to have the interest frozen, which is not always guaranteed as it is not legally binding, therefore as you say, you could see your payments being swallowed up by interest and charges.