Lloyds TSB Credit Card

Bettyboop
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6277 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lloydstsb credit card address is :

Card Concerns

LloydsTSB Bank

C/O Vicky Roberts

Sussex House

1-9 Gloucester Place

Brighton

BN1 4BE

Ukaviator

• Haha 1

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Thanks guys.

I phoned the court service today, and faxed them that address. Im not sure what address I used originally,I thought it was that one. Anyway, they said they would try to serve it again.

Appreciate the help

Bettyboop

Ulster Bank -

Data Protection Act Sent 16 June 2006

Preliminary Request for payment sent 5 Aug 2006 - £1690.02

LBA sent 17 Aug 2006

Claim submitted 27.9.06 Total £2439.45

Lloyds TSB -

Data Protection Act sent 9 March

Half statements received 5 July (half missing)

Prelim Req for Pay sent 9 August (partially estimated)

LBA sent 25 August 2006 (£393.00) missing statements received

Claim submitted 27.9.06 Total £556.79 Papers served - response date 26 December 2006

Capitol One

Full and Final Settlement received for £1095.23

Nationwide

Prelim Request for repayment sent 26 August 2006 (£1469.50)

LBA sent 15 September 2006

Mine served ok using that address. All correspondance was with that one too.

Good luck Bettyboop.

Uk..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Any Lloyds address should be fine - it may be that you entered the PO Box number or postcode wrong perhaps? The best address to use when filing a claim though is really the registered head office;

Lloyds TSB Bank Plc

25 Gresham Street

London

EC2V 7HN

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks

haven't posted for a while (things going on .....)

Anyway, to update. Court has apparently served papers again and new response date of 26 December (wouldn't that be a nice Christmas present!). Lloyds really do seem to have given me the runaround (the address I had the papers served on before was one of their official addresses, so I don't know what went wrong there. Second time lucky maybe?

I must have been away too long - just noticed signatures have disappeared.

Bettyboop

Ulster Bank -

LBA sent 17 Aug 2006

Lloyds TSB -

Claim submitted 27.9.06 Total £556.79 Papers served - response date 26 December 2006

Capitol One

Nationwide

• 2 months later...

Hi all

Two months down the line. Lloyds have just totally ignored everything, so I applied for a default decree a few weeks ago. I have now received a letter saying the case will be in court on 14 February for a small claims assessment. Have also been told I need to attend. HELP!!! what do I do?

Bettyboop

Ulster Bank -

LBA sent 17 Aug 2006

Lloyds TSB -

Capitol One

Nationwide

BUMP

Any advice would be appreciated guys. It also says on the online claim -"Transfer - civil case" Anyone know what this means?

Bettyboop

Ulster Bank -

LBA sent 17 Aug 2006

Lloyds TSB -

Capitol One

Nationwide

This is a Scottish claim, right? If so, your best bet is to ask the question in the 'Scotland' forum. You'll find it as a sub-forum if you go into 'general'. Sorry, I know nothing of Scottish procedure, so don't feel I can really advise you on it.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi Gary

Thanks for the reply. Its a Northern Ireland claim, so if anyone out there has experience of this in NI, could you let me know what it all means? Am getting more nervous as the court date gets closer.

Bettyboop

Ulster Bank -

LBA sent 17 Aug 2006

Lloyds TSB -

Capitol One

Nationwide

Hi LTWFB

See you are still helping out on the site! Yes, I think I better ring and find out because I haven't a clue what's going on - they even changed the court venue. I'm worried that because it says "Transfer - civil case" I could be in for a shock if I lose it (court costs).

According to the court papers, the defendant (TSB) doesn't even have to attend. I have a feeling this may be when the judge decides whether or not I win/how much.

As you know I have been through the claims procedure a few times before, but have never encountered anything like TSB (which has only made me all the more determined)!

Anyway, cheers for replying, and the advice. I'll post any info I get so that it may help others who come across this in future (in the meantime I just wish by some miracle the money would appear in my account - have never been to court, so very nervous).

Bettyboop

Ulster Bank -

LBA sent 17 Aug 2006

Lloyds TSB -

Capitol One

Nationwide

Hi all

Well I rang the court and unfortunately they weren't really able to tell me anything (because its not in Laganside). I just need to turn up on Wednesday morning and see how it goes.

I am taking my preliminary letter, LBA, schedule of charges, all my statements with charges highlighted. I can't get the 'court bundle' file to open for me (damn computer) so I would really appreciate it if someone could pm me any of the other docs that are relevant.

I have never been so nervous in my life. Any tips or suggestions would be really appreciated!

Cheers

Bettyboop

Ulster Bank -

LBA sent 17 Aug 2006

Lloyds TSB -

Capitol One

Nationwide

I think you should treat it as an allocation hearing - thats what it sounds like to me. This should sort you out - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html. If there's anything else, just let me know.:)

• Haha 1

Thanks Gary, much appreciated - will read through it tonight. I'll update my thread on Wednesday night - lets hope its good news!

Thanks again

Bettyboop

Ulster Bank -

LBA sent 17 Aug 2006

Lloyds TSB -

Capitol One

Nationwide

Court tomorrow morning - checked account and no change in balance. Lloyds even had the absolute nerve to ring me this evening about a late payment even though I had already paid this month and am up to date!

have all my papers ready (mountains of them). My main worry is that I have checked and this is in fact in a proper courtroom (magistrates Court), so I will probably not sleep too much tonight! Hubby can't get the day off work so I am going on my own (eek!).

If I survive it (or even find the courthouse as I'm not familiar with the area), I'll post the result tomorrow night.

Bettyboop

Ulster Bank -

LBA sent 17 Aug 2006

Lloyds TSB -

Capitol One

Nationwide

Thanks Barty and hi all

Went to court today and guess what - WON!!!!!!!!! Yippee

I did have to go into the witness box believe it or not and even had to take an oath, but I have to say to anyone else who finds themselves in that situation, it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be and in fact the Judge (a lady) was very supportive and informal.

And thank goodness for all the help on this site. Initially, the judge did insist to me that the OFT had directed charges of £12, and if she did award for me, it would be just that (the difference that was over the £12 set). I did then point out to her that there was a copy of the OFT summary amongst the papers I had given her, and respectfully submitted that further down that summary, it did state £12 was not being set and that that was left up to the judge. She asked me to go and sit down and after she had dealt with the rest of the cases, I was back up. She was lovely, and said it gave her great pleasure in awarding for me. Only downside though was (and the judge pointed this one out to me), due to an admin error somewhere along the way in my claim, my interest was not included in the summons to Lloyds. The judge asked me if I would like to have the case adjourned so that this could be rectified as she was quite happy to include the interest, and indeed seemed genuinely annoyed that she couldn't today (£111). She then went on to advise me that in her opinion, it was only a matter of time before it may be set at £12, so it could be prudent to settle today without it. I agreed, especially as she was being so helpful, and to be honest was more than happy to get the award, even without the interest.

Sorry if I have gone on a bit, but said I would let you know exactly what way it went. Thanks goodness I took the OFT summary with me, so thanks again to you guys for all the help and advice.

I'll complete the litigation concluded section, and of course, a donation to the site cos I'd never have managed it otherwise!

PS - for anyone worried about going to court - the judge today did comment that it was unusual for it to get that far, just my luck (but it was actually pretty interesting listening to all the other cases)!

Bettyboop

Ulster Bank -

LBA sent 17 Aug 2006

Lloyds TSB -

Capitol One

Nationwide

Excellent, very well done Bettyboop!!!:D

Sounds like you did a great job.