style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have been paying robinson way door step collector every month for an old cc debt , having joined this site i sent of a cca request i recieved reply, WE CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ON OUR FILES PLEASE REFER DIRECTLY TO OUR CLIENT [no client name just an address in kent ] please find your £1 p/0 returned . i would have thought that robbo way should have passed my cca request to the client ,should i wait until the client contacts me ,then do i send off a new cca request or is my orginal request still valid any help please

Hi, I would wait and see what happens next. I had one like this and am still waiting for someone to contact me - 12 months and counting!

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

I'd wait and see if another louse crawls from under their rock. :rolleyes:

And of course, if the doorstep collector still calls, tell them to 'go forth'.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT