Any news from PT or UK26 yet???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5446 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have'nt heard anything yet :rolleyes:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

boing

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Right then

Here goes

Sorry cant tell you anything about the case, not because i do not want to, but because there are confidentiality issues between UK26 and myself on a professional level.

i can say that the matter is settled to the satisfaction of all parties concerned.

I cannot obviously go into the nitty gritty of what happened, that is something that i cannot nor will not do and therefore please do not try to PM me and ask for info as i will not give anything out and i ask that you respect this point.

im sure UK26 will agree with me here that , on the facts as they stood before us, we have had a very good outcome

Regards

PT

Sounds good to me pt :D

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

well it does sound good hope he is celebrating.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Sounds like a result for Team CAG!

Good work fellas :D

Any advice or opinion given is done so in the spirit of goodwill and assistance, but please note I'm not legally trained or qualified, only hoping to help. My advice or opinion is based on experience in my life, and research from forums such as this and other useful sites.

Please seek professional legal advice if you are in any doubt about what to do next with your personal case.

There are many threads on this forum to help you and I do recommend searching around to see what steps others have taken. You're in good hands with CAG-

buy a ConsumerActionGroup.co.uk email address, and help to keep this forum going!

If you like what I say, feel free to give those scales a tickle :-)

may i ask

i realise there are confidentiality issues on this but how will it affect every one folllowing this case and people in the same position

by the way

hats off to you to

you deserve it

Good question i am helping a neighbour with lowells case who claim to have brought the debt but OC claims not to have sold debt.

Sorry cant tell you anything about the case, not because i do not want to, but because there are confidentiality issues between UK26 and myself on a professional level.

does that mean uk26 can spill the beans :-D, or is there a confidentiality issue with the other side

ps good job

A Good result, PT and UK, well done. :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I really cannot say anything about this case , sorry but thats that

As for people in the same position, well, id say that each case should be dealt with on its merits and each case is different.

as i said, the case is settled to all parties satisfaction that is UK26 and Lowells

me and counsel for lowells had a great debate over the case and we agreed to meet in the middle, so its the case that we are all happy

No one walked out of court with costs so that was a good result in my view

ell at least they were reasonable about meeting in the middle.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5446 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks