style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I know this is somewhat of a subjective question but i'm currently looking at buying a new motorbike and want to know anyones thoughts on the 0% finance with respect to credit referencing?

I earn in excess of the repayments required (£150 but have more than £1000 spare a month) so dont see this being an issue and the bike will require £1200 deposit. Its total price is £8000. Oh and im 36 living in unfurnished accomodation - not sure if it matters but have been riding 10+years with zero points and no crash history etc.

The problem I may have is that I am self employed, moved 3 times in 3 years, not on the electoral role at the new place (only been there 1 month but on it for the previous 2) and have a late payment on another loan (just 1). On the plus side, there are no CCJ's or defaults BUT i do tend to use credit if I have it - again, only the one late payment and the rest are always paid back over the minimum.

I was wondering if anyone else with these problems on there credit history have had any luck with Honda Finance or are they fussy?